• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Style Hood - GB CLOSES 3/4/07!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC00373.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00345-1.jpg

DSC00343.jpg

Last edited:
Huge Update!!!!!!

Huge Update!!!!!!

Here you go... this is our update we've been waiting for.....

Our container is going to be departing on the 20th and is going to be arriving in Baltimore MD. Transit time is estimated at 35 days. Once it reaches Baltimore we are 2 days out.

We ordered the hoods pre packaged for shipment so the day that the container hits our warehouse we'll have the shipping labels ready to go and they'll be able to ship that same day

WHOOT!

I will need payment from anyone that still owes money... I also need full payment from Skrilla187 as I am no longer purchasing the 2nd hood for myself.

I'll be relaying all shipping addresses and paying the remainder shortly to Craig so we are all ready to go...

I'll be available to put mine in the truck right off the boat.

Anyway that could be arranged? Did anyone enjoy the pics I put up?

o darn i feel so bad not getting into this. But i didnt have a Contour when this ended. HEH sucks to be me!!! would go so well with the CF trunk i got! Ne one up for selling theirs or if there are any extras contact me by email or pm or aim. THANKS!!!!:help:

So does that mean 35 days from the 20th? I just paid in full today! Woo! Does anyone have any more pics of the hood that can tide us over?

Here you go... this is our update we've been waiting for.....

Our container is going to be departing on the 20th and is going to be arriving in Baltimore MD. Transit time is estimated at 35 days. Once it reaches Baltimore we are 2 days out.

We ordered the hoods pre packaged for shipment so the day that the container hits our warehouse we'll have the shipping labels ready to go and they'll be able to ship that same day

WHOOT!

I will need payment from anyone that still owes money... I also need full payment from Skrilla187 as I am no longer purchasing the 2nd hood for myself.

I'll be relaying all shipping addresses and paying the remainder shortly to Craig so we are all ready to go...

yes, 33-35 days once the container hits the water.... they are coming directly from Hong Kong.

Thanks for the payment... still waiting on 2 others now..

As soon as Spring Zing is over I will be paying the entire balance of the invoice and relaying all shipping addresses to Craig

Ok so are they shipping to us from balt.? Or are they going somewhere else and then to us?

I assume the entire container is headed to KrazyKustomz in PA... they have a 40 + foot container completely filled with Aerogear product - our 9 hoods is only taking up a small portion of that container.

i might want one

i might want one

Depending on how well everyone's fits i might like one if anyone backs out, or has extras.

No if it doesn't leave till the 20th and takes 35 days. That puts it at June 24th. That's if it's on time lol the earlier the better but I'm not going to expect it till after July first.

I'm going on vacation June 29th thru July 8th and I really wanted it on the car for that but hey I might get lucky. Are these going to be shipped extremely insured? I would die if it got here and was f'd up

You so suck lol I wonder if I can pick it up from MD or PA? If I can pick it up in PA I'll throw my stocker in the garbage and drive off with the CF hood on lol:blackeye:

everyone is now paid in full to me.... YAY! thanks guys!

I'm going to contact Craig today to make sure that the container hit the water on Sunday like we expected... if so, then we can start the countdown!!!!

After seeing Elky's hood (ex Chang's) I cant wait for mine to arrive so I can get it painted like his... :) its gonna look f'n sweet on my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back