• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Style Hood - GB CLOSES 3/4/07!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just contact me

just contact me

sorry i forgot my contact info
contact me
at 205 300 4966
i dont have acces to this computer but for a few minutes
thanks
strother

it's in the first post.
Paypal Crispy and he transfers everything to the company

EDIT:

Pricing is as follows

CF Evo Hood = $375.00

Freight = 125.00 to commerial address / 145.00 shipped to residence. Additional 20.00 per hood shipped to the same address.

Paypal Fees = 3%

All payments are to be made to me at cconter@gmail.com Please put your CEG screen name in the subject line of the payment so I know who you are

I will make 1 large payment for all the hoods to Krazy Kustomz so the order can be placed. I will then later relay all updates/tracking and whatnot.

Hood shipped to business w/fees = $515.00
Hood shipped to residence w/fees = $535.60

Last edited:
it's in the first post.
Paypal Crispy and she transfers everything to the company

EDIT:

Pricing is as follows

CF Evo Hood = $375.00

Freight = 125.00 to commerial address / 145.00 shipped to residence. Additional 20.00 per hood shipped to the same address.

Paypal Fees = 3%

All payments are to be made to me at cconter@gmail.com Please put your CEG screen name in the subject line of the payment so I know who you are

I will make 1 large payment for all the hoods to Krazy Kustomz so the order can be placed. I will then later relay all updates/tracking and whatnot.

Hood shipped to business w/fees = $515.00
Hood shipped to residence w/fees = $535.60
Fixed that for ya ;)

I will accept payments all day today and until 8am (central time) tomorrow --

after that time I am going to report everything to Craig and then its officially closed for good and I will update with info as I hear it (ETA and whatnot)

wowsers, looks like we are getting a crazy deal!

just got an update from Craig "they have switched from hand laid carbon manufacturing to vaccum bag epoxy lay up. We will honor the price on the group buy but retail pricing on the carbon hoods will go up to approx $649/hood"

I'll update you all as I hear more info, Craig said that he will touch base with me again on Wednesday.

BTW -- everything is still on track for a May delivery...

Per Craig they will make 1 piece per day and they normally take about 30 days to fill up their 40 foot container...

wowsers, looks like we are getting a crazy deal!

just got an update from Craig "they have switched from hand laid carbon manufacturing to vaccum bag epoxy lay up. We will honor the price on the group buy but retail pricing on the carbon hoods will go up to approx $649/hood"

I'll update you all as I hear more info, Craig said that he will touch base with me again on Wednesday.
Holy ISH thats alot of money!!!!!!!!!!! whew I'm really glad I did this cause that would be way hard to convince the wife I needed a $700 hood :blackeye:

much more expensive for supplies...

they have to cover the entire hood mold with a bag, bleeder and use a compressor to pull the CF into the mold... this makes the finished product better too - normally there are less flaws and the resin is more evenly distributed.

I believe that VIS uses this method as well... and normally yields a A or AA grade product later.

seriously at 689.00 for the hood and freight you'd be looking at around 820-830 after which in my opinion should come with 24K gold plated hood pins!

wowsers... glad I bought 2!

Yeah, wishing I did now... haha, oh well. Suffice to say that at those prices, these will be fairly rare to actually see on a car.

just letting you all know that all is going well with the buy... we are still on track for a mid-late May delivery

I made a very large payment to Craig already and everything has been ordered w/Aerogear.

I'll relay updates as I hear them.

I personally ordered 1 extra and I believe that Craig ordered 2 or 3 extra for the site... I believe he told me he will be selling them at 499.99 plus freight on the site once they come in.

I hope that these are still on track for delivery on May 15, that means they will be here in less than a month. I am getting very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back