• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

brake brackets: FSVT/SVT conversion kit

brake brackets: FSVT/SVT conversion kit

• Yes! I want both front and rear conversion kits to 300/280mm

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • Yes, but I'm only interested in the front FSVT 300mm kit

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Yes, but I'm only interested in the rear SVT 280mm kit

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • Interested but I can't do the work myself

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Interested but I won't buy because it looks too difficult

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, voted too soon...

Eh, voted too soon...

Just logged on for the first time in many months. Voted to buy front & rear, then visited the web site & bought them there instead. Sorry.

The bracket kit is listed on Nautilus performance but you're not going to be getting them from there before this group buy thats for sure. They are still developing that webpage from what i've seen.

The bracket kit is listed on Nautilus performance but you're not going to be getting them from there before this group buy thats for sure. They are still developing that webpage from what i've seen.

that and there isn't a purchase button or link on the site either for the brake kit ...

but as it has been stated if the group buy goes over well it will become a product you can get at any time ...

hadn't seen that before ...

Ha, you're all wrong because he just paid this morning! lol

I have to ask you guys to wait until the group buy is finished though. It is true that this setup is only going to go through if the group buy goes through.
I went on there and fixed everything and I also put that it is special order at this point and time and estimated about 4 weeks delay. Right now that is my best guess as to when I could be ready to ship. So I'm just getting everything setup in advance.
:cool:

Alright I'm in

Alright I'm in

Fronts

Rears
1.OB1
2. SF-SVT
3.Allstyle12

Both front and rears
1. Redlineracer12
2. Blast47
3. Frosty
4. Needmorespeed
5. 99CSVT#78
6. Blackfoot

Make it so.

Fronts

Rears
1. OB1
2. SF-SVT
3. Allstyle12
4. Todras

Both front and rears
1. Redlineracer12
2. Blast47
3. Frosty
4. Needmorespeed
5. 99CSVT#78
6. Blackfoot

How many non SVT'rs out there want them?

How many non SVT'rs out there want them?

I guess I should be asking people how many regular contour owners would like brackets that adapt the stock bracketry to the FSVT rotors?

I would need the size of the stock contour rotor and I'd need to know an approximate number before I went through the work of a redesign. If I do it then I could offer a kit for either car.

Count me in.

Count me in.

Fronts

Rears
1. OB1
2. SF-SVT
3. Allstyle12
4. Todras

Both front and rears
1. Redlineracer12
2. Blast47
3. Frosty