• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SoOo Happy

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
Well I just received word that I got the job as an intern lab technician at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals. Even though I had the interview yesterday, the manager of the people that I am going to be working under LOVED me and we really didn't talk about anything technical because my training will be done the first week in which I will learn everything. Im looking forward to this experience because this is a temporary position that will most likely turn permanent. If that happens that it would be even better! Im soo psyched! Im getting a crap load more money including full benefits with 401K and what not.

happy :laugh:

I knew you'd get it!
yay Haroon! so happy for you!
Awesome getting your foot in the door before graduating too. That's the way to go.

When do you start?
no more selling shoes? hehe

I believe I start the 12th of March. The first week will be "welcome week" in which all new employees are trained and brought up to speed with whats going on. Our group will be working on a vaccine for kids to prevent pneumonia. THis is going to be awesome!

yea Kim, no more shoes, thank god! and no I wont score drugs, unless you need Advil, centrum or ...chapstick? :laugh:

Dude, thats awesome, I know how excited you were and im glad that you got it. It should be a great time.

now, i just have to get one.

Congratulations!!:cool:

Go Goonzer!!!!

i was actually hoping to open this thread and see a story about you PIIHB, but i guess this will do for now!

haha yea, pretty much, and yea the lady friend is as excited as I am. Im gonna ask her if she wants to come to the party at Kims

IDK if you should... I mean, don't you think it's a little early to expose her to Elky and the rest of the crew? The first time can be a little overwhelming :laugh:

Back