• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Maxima Turbo Hawtnesss.

weargle

New CEG'er
http://www.thewolfweb.com/message_topic.aspx?topic=413656&page=1

The magic happens on page two when this pic gets posted:

DSC00873.jpg

Thoughts?

He's going to box it in and heat wrap everything but it's still idiotic. A Maxima is not a drag car *unless you're Harold. His Mustang rims are further proof of being a person of no sound logic.

I like the plumbers elbows on the intake.

What a terrible farking idea if Ive ever seen one (not the elbows, the whole car).

i seriously was on the ground crying, from laughing so hard. the responses are priceless. i hope the kid doesnt seriously hurt himself while trying to drive that car. the temps that the interior are going to reach will cook him.

dude your project is a *igger rigged peice of ****.

Seriously.

Its about as cool as the PC case that has hamsters running around in it.

GL to you, try not to burn yourself.
LMFAO!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
BigBlueRam speaks the truth on the Maxima forums:

i have to declare that MaximaDrvr has pretty much pwn'd the garage.

1.) he has actually followed through with a crazy idea that all you wanna be queers doubted him on.

2.) in general, he's about to complete a project that basically anyone would doubt him on.

it doesn't make a difference if it works at all or not. this ninja had the balls to dive into a project against all odds, on a tight budget, and it's going to be completed.

BigBlueRam speaks the truth on the Maxima forums:

i have to declare that MaximaDrvr has pretty much pwn'd the garage.

1.) he has actually followed through with a crazy idea that all you wanna be queers doubted him on.

Queers huh? That's nice. What's so crazy about putting a turbo and piping inside that car? You know why it's not done? BECAUSE IT'S NOT REMOTELY PRACTICAL NOR IS IT SAFE! I don't call it balls. I call it mental retardation. You're acting like he's some pioneer. If his idea is so great why don't you do it to your car? I give props to people that can mod a car and can still safely take passengers.:idea:

Back