• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

March 17th - Official Inviation to all

So it looks like my car wont be making an appearance, its presently underneath a frozen car cover, unless it magically warms up in the next 5 hrs.

Ill be there though, dont worry, my brother will be driving us.

So it looks like my car wont be making an appearance, its presently underneath a frozen car cover, unless it magically warms up in the next 5 hrs.

Ill be there though, dont worry, my brother will be driving us.

Thats why god made hairdryers and heatguns.... :)

I'm going to grab a big-o-bag of chips. I was going to grab the huge heineken bottle, but iirc it doesn't taste the same. So a 12pk although I'll be good for 4-6 tops :) if anyone wants to help me kill them off. Though it would be funny to walk threw the door with the huge heiney...

I just checked the blazer over and very, very low xmission fluid... So I'm going to contour up there. I'm guess the roads should be fine by now. Will be on the road around 3. If anyone spots a green GL with a white strip it's you know who :)

I'll be there by 7ish hopefully..I dont know what to bring though!! Kim what kinda alcomohol you have? haha

I plan to purchase some cider at the store near your house - alcohol is so wicked cheap up there. Let us know if you want us to bring food. I almost cooked up a good thick beef stew but decided it would be imprudent. :D

Last night was a good time, and it figures Im the first one to post cause i was one of the only sober ones. Everyone is still asleep.

Thanks Kim and Mike for opening your house to us, it was a fun time, I know I enjoyed and so did my brother.

See ya next time,

Dan

Yea thanks again Mike and Kim for having us over!

Sidney and I had a blast and surprisingly she liked you guys LOL! And Kim the tea was fantastic :)!!

On the way back sidney was hungry so we stopped at Denny's and this is like 2:30 in the morning, there was 1.5 hour WAIT!!! I was like you gotta be kidding me!!! We skipped that, I think I finally got to bed at 4 in the morning. I was pretty buzzed though lol :)

Thanks all for coming and bringing all that food! I can't believe I forgot to buy chips. derr
Mike and I are still new at this hosting parties thing, so I'm glad to see you enjoyed yourselves.

I think the majority of us ending up going to bed around 3:30ish, and we were all woke up by 9-10:00. I'm sure some would have preferred to sleep in longer, but I can be a bit noisy in the morning. :eek:

Sidney is a cool chick. It was nice to meet her, and I'm glad she didn't find us to be too nerdy. :D
woot for Family Guy!

Sidney is a cool chick. It was nice to meet her, and I'm glad she didn't find us to be too nerdy. :D
woot for Family Guy!

yea she really did have a good time, she was on an empty stomach which is why she didnt drink anything. But either way she said she had fun with you guys, family guy topped it off and Mario Kart :laugh:

Thankyou again Mike and Kim for the food and the good time :)

It was good to see everyone again, and meeting new folks. Sorry I crash early, can't hang like I used to in my younger days.

The contour also did very good on gas, 250miles used 3/4 of a tank. Maybe could have done better if I used the cruisecontroll like I did going up, at one point on the way back I looked down and was doing 100, didn't even feel it. Has to be the BAT suspension.

Last edited:
Sorry Lira and I couldn't make it. That storm was a killer. I started working at around 6pm friday and we finished up at around 1pm on saturday.

On my way to Lira's I had to stop on the mass pike at a rest stop so I could get a can of rockstar and some twizzlers so I could have something to chew on (it helps keep me awake) I was still thinking about going but then I decided it might not be such a good idea becasue i'd just be a zombie.

On my way to Lira's on the mass pike I passed a green SVT with white lettering saying SVT on the bottom of the back doors. I don't remember where the liscense plate was from but I think it was from in the south. When I was comming up on it I was trying to think of who in the area has a green SVT. All I could think of was Doug or Skunk but I know Skunk puts his car away for the winter. Then I saw it was registered somewhere else.

Doug got rid of his (as evidenced by the sig) but maybe it's the new person who owns it.

Skunk has an SE with SVT badging on the trunk but no vinyl.

Back