• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

March 17th - Official Inviation to all

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences

Party at Cobra and fblue's place

Why: Everybody is Irish on St. Patty's Day
smiley.gif

And because we like to hang with you folks. :)
When: Saturday March 17th
Time: anytime after 6:00 pm
Location: 254 Mayflower Drive Manchester, NH 03104 (pm for phone number or directions)
Agenda: Whatever we feel like, gosh! ;) Eatin', drinkin', games, movies, slot car racing, pestering the cats, whateva

If you're concerned about parking on the street or on our hill, the Burger King lot is often used by commuters, so we could possibly arrange to shuttle you to and from your car if you prefer.

Please post in this thread if you plan on coming.
I need to have a decent headcount so I will have enough food.
I'll be making grilled reuben sandwiches, and Kerry will be bringing shepherd's pie. Mike and I are far from Irish, but we'll do our best to make things enjoyable.
Anything else you'd like to eat or drink, feel free to bring it.

Sleepover friends: There is plenty of floor and couch space available, so bring your mattresses, blankies and pillows if you don't want to drive home that night. :D The spare rooms and our bedroom are already full, but there is still the livingroom and the rec room downstairs. The den and kitchen table and floors are also available for the adventurous types ;)

Mike and I will be on vacation from March 3-10th, but feel free to post while we're gone and we'll catch up with everything when we return home.

Last edited:
I should be there. The weekends in March are kind of crazy right now (between unplanned parties in Somerville and sister's bday events and a Cali trip) so I can't guarantee but I'm definitely interested.

I'd like to go too. I think that if we are able to make it we won't be spending the night since she lives not too far away.... I don't think. how far is boston from Manchvegas?

Boston isn't far. It's 1hr drive from Somerville.

(Given that you think 1hr isn't "far" ;) )

Yeah, Boston is roughly an hour away. Elky's pad is only about 40 minutes though. ;)

No single hawt wimmenz will be in attendance to my knowledge.

I plan on attending at this point in time. I can't wait to see Elky all stuffed up from the kitties. Chances are pretty good I'll be playing with the cats at some point. I love kitty, ya know!

I'd love to think this will be after a long day on the golf course, but things aren't looking good right now.

I'm going to spray Febreeze anti-allergen on the carpets and things, so hopefully that'll help a bit.
I think as long as Elky isn't cuddling up to the cats or their blankies, he should be ok.

yeah, but if they are cute, you never know!

i hurt myslef real bad at mark and ashleys when they got their barn cats.
the kitties were only 3 weeks old and i could just about hold both of them in my hand at once. i just had to play with them for hours!

fool!

Sidney and I are coming for sure :)

you all be good now to her, I told her you guys wanted to meet her hehe

I would love to go that one but distance may be an issue.

Was in NY last year for it, freezing.

Back