• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Offical EGL meet pics and video

Missed this picture, not sure how. Marks lights = Owned by aaron. Hows your cars shadow look mark?

IMG_0135.jpg

Wes how did you only end up in like 1 picture? and Mark in none!

Missed this picture, not sure how. Marks lights = Owned by aaron. Hows your cars shadow look mark?

Thats OK, I owned Aaron where it really counts.

WorldTour: "Were you guys on it?"
Pudmunkie: "Yeah, nitrous was working too. Were you?"
WorldTour: "No"
Pudmunkie: "You ****ing suck, I hate you!!"

Thats OK, I owned Aaron where it really counts.

WorldTour: "Were you guys on it?"
Pudmunkie: "Yeah, nitrous was working too. Were you?"
WorldTour: "No"
Pudmunkie: "You ****ing suck, I hate you!!"

Yeah, I dont even know why I was that upset, it wasnt even my car! haha.

Either way, the ride back to A2 owned us both

What is this vent for?
IMG_0118-1.jpg

If you are refering to the silver thing next to the strut brace... thats the grille just chillin on the engine...

If you are refering to that cutout section over the IMRC, its to aid the IMRC in cooling thats the reason they fail... They overheat then dont perform properly, Doing what he did with the vent tends to help a little.

If you are refering to the silver thing next to the strut brace... thats the grille just chillin on the engine...

If you are refering to that cutout section over the IMRC, its to aid the IMRC in cooling thats the reason they fail... They overheat then dont perform properly, Doing what he did with the vent tends to help a little.
is there some kind of how-to for how to do that, i heard that once those go bad you have a pretty hard time fixing them

They are not hard to fix. Do you really need a how to to cut a hole?

1. remove cover
2. trace hole
3. cut out
4. epoxy on some mesh
5. re-install cover

OR just

1. remove cover
2. close hood

Back