• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lets see your Before and After contour photos

Me and my bro's wrecked SVT's...I think we got you guys beet
here are the pics from when they were bought!!(from a camera phone)

Attachments

• 714979_1_full.jpg
    714979_1_full.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 714979_8_full.jpg
    714979_8_full.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 608614_1_full.jpg
    608614_1_full.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 608614_3_full.jpg
    608614_3_full.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
As per requested pics from my brother....

Car hit something low and pushed the frame into the engine and the engine back
100_0179.jpg

100_0181.jpg

Undercariage was replaced with a cougars
100_0182.jpg

My car getting pulled at the frame straightener
100_0128.jpg

100_0129.jpg

At home with the homemade engine holder
100_0148.jpg

100_0149.jpg

100_0209.jpg

I love my headlights! GP Thunder 7500K all around
100_0328.jpg

Last edited:
SVT_22's car and mine.... were brothers if you haven't figured out yet....
100_2066.jpg

Summer pic of my car after I just washed and waxed and tire shined
100_1652.jpg

100_1668.jpg

Last edited:
if you notice the subframe is cut off in front b/c it was all bent up.. the exhaust manifold is pushed back into the oilpan.. the front bumper had the bottom part below the front grill riped off all the way across..the bags were blown and the windshield was broke..
as for mine i fixed the bumper and the hood was wrecked... one new head light and a header panel... along w/ the airbags and windshield..

Probably one of the worst before and afters
478772_1_full.jpg

3.0L
478772_2_full.jpg

And the carnage
478772_7_full.jpg

478772_8_full.jpg

I've been out of the game for about 4 years now, but I'm looking at an SVT over spring break, and if anyone knows of any, preferably E1's for sale around CO or NM(where I go to school) let me know.

Those pics aren't big enough, I can't see what happened.:shocked:

Ha ha ha.... actually you should of saw them earlier before I resized them... oh man.... I had the 2600x1800 or something straight from my camera on there... and that was wayyyyyy to huge so I resized for 1024x768 so they were easier to see.... :)

Probably one of the worst before and afters
478772_8_full.jpg

I've been out of the game for about 4 years now, but I'm looking at an SVT over spring break, and if anyone knows of any, preferably E1's for sale around CO or NM(where I go to school) let me know.

I thing you got everyone beat for the time being...

Slightly off topic... but here was our street last year... :)

The one in the drive way is mine, the red one on the street is my brothers (SVT_22) and the other green one is our neighbors that he fixed up and sold. Plus one of our other friends in town had one as well at the time.... so that made 4 svt's in a town of under 1000 :p In this picture also... is a red 98, my green 99, and that other green one a 00'. :)

100_1362.jpg

how come i've never seen that pic??? and ur my brother... why do i have to be the last one to see every thing!!... as for the green 2000 that is across the street it was sold and then the kid who bought it blew the motor up.. then bought another svt motor.. and now my neighbor is currently in the process of repoing it and he will be selling it again soonn!!

how come i've never seen that pic??? and ur my brother... why do i have to be the last one to see every thing!!... as for the green 2000 that is across the street it was sold and then the kid who bought it blew the motor up.. then bought another svt motor.. and now my neighbor is currently in the process of repoing it and he will be selling it again soonn!!

WTF, I didn't know that.... we have some miss communication going on here bro...... how come I was never told about this.... Dad should buy that and we could do a 3L in it... and he's always wanting a good gas mileage car so he doesn't have to drive his truck......

WTF, I didn't know that.... we have some miss communication going on here bro...... how come I was never told about this.... Dad should buy that and we could do a 3L in it... and he's always wanting a good gas mileage car so he doesn't have to drive his truck......

the motor is already a SVT 2.5 again it was already changed obviously the guy wasn't very intelligent

Well, here's the evolution of sorts.
Oldest pic i can find, Elky mesh, and Bat struts/springs at SZ 02 I think..
mycaratlane.jpg

The after some 17's and such
touroriginal.jpg

The photoshop concept someone did for me
mypaintjob.jpg

And the final result....
contour_05.jpg

P4020083.jpg

Back