• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lets see your Before and After contour photos

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
Well im courious to see your before and after photos of your ride..Could be major over haulin.Or just somthing minor.I would love to see some junk yard saved Csvts that have been brought back to life..Or have you takin your contour from bone stock and droped a fully built 3L and boosted it??..Lets see them photos..Im going to be doing a photo book of contour related photos and would love to have some CEGers vehicles in it..Also if you dont mind.Include build date and number if your a SVT owner.Thanks.Joe..

Car was built in November of 1996..build number of #09..car was auctioned off in MI..then later auctioned off in NH where it received the abuse up untill 90K miles..Now I have it and this is what took place

BONE STOCK (first week)

753022_1_full.jpg

2 years later

5-5.jpg

Built in November of 97, this 1998 Mercury Mystique started out in New York, as a rental (of fleet vehicle) sold at auction twice before i bought it in May of 2003.

A couple weeks after i got it
779049_7_full.jpg

I wrecked i in the winter of 06' :cry:
779049_29_full.jpg

779049_30_full.jpg

But she came back better than ever! Add some ST200 and a few other things here and there, and you have my Merc
779049_46_full.jpg

779049_36_full.jpg

779049_48_full.jpg

When i first got the SVT.. I had 2 other Contours..
DSC02336.jpg

1.5 years later
DSC01206.jpg

and then hail came and ruined my car

the actual hail storm that did it was much bigger hail then that...

all primed up and ready to be painted
DSC01671.jpg

last pic I took of my car.
DSC01700.jpg

thats the history of my SVT

Couple Weeks after I got it

2384075_25_full.jpg

A few months after that, doin a lot of work
2384075_6_full.jpg

The day I got it back from paint
2384075_18_full.jpg

Finished, well for now, lol
2384075_1_full.jpg

boosted? I thought your car was/is full of problems? all that fixed? 3L? turbo? sc? NOS? type-R decal? lol details!

The only issue my car has is a battery light at high RPM, do you think that would stop me from boosting? Hell no, I can drive the car everyday and it is unaffected, its just annoying. Besides come spring time I have many ideas on how to get rid of that issue, it'll be resolved. Other then that, my SVT is 100% ready for boost. Sure it has 125 thousand miles but I'm not too worries with 7 lbs. Even if my motor cant take it, I'll put in a 3L.

So to summarize it;
my car was never full of problems, just the battery light.
I am buying the turbo kit in the GB section
I have the deposit money ready as soon as he starts taking them

Oh and I'm excited.

Back