• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lets see your Before and After contour photos

dude! you are SOOO PM'ing me if that happens!!! I call dibs! :laugh:
You suck! :p I've been trying to get him or MLuko to tint my tails since last summer!! I would love to post pics of my car, but unfortunately I don't have a digital camera, so no digital pics.:(

When I got her last spring...

17912406.jpg

Keyed last fall...

CarpartsandSmudge007.jpg

CarpartsandSmudge009.jpg

CarpartsandSmudge011.jpg

CarpartsandSmudge008.jpg

After the paint job a month ago with my winter rims....

JeffSVT048.jpg

JeffSVT012.jpg

JeffSVT015.jpg

JeffSVT050.jpg

I'd be PO'd if someone did that to my car. :mad:

Well not much done to mine but hopefully this spring/summer I'll be gettin more done.
No spoiler pre98 sail panels.
Picture005.jpg

After the spoiler and post98 sail panels.
IM000312.jpg

The paint is in worse shape then it is in the pictures but I plain to get it painted sometime. Also the bendy antenna is no longer there. :D
I'll be gettin some post98 Mystique Sport 6 spoke wheels too after income taxes come back. :D

Last edited:
man that picture of reebs car brings back horrible memories!!! some a hole did the same thing to mine when it was t red. i want to post b4 and after pics of mine i just saw it today and took new pics :drool: but i dont know how??????

those pics sucked just wait till i get todays pics on . i had my doubts because its not really my style but after seeing the car today im still in aaawwwwwwwwww.

Dang!! I give you alot of props. It's not really my thing, but I can tell alot of time and money went into that, and it shows because it doesn't look like crap. Awesome, nice work :cool:

Back