• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3L Turbo Finished!!!

SHOgoFast

Hard-core CEG'er
Here is my 2nd 3L to feed to the turbo.

second3l003zg6.jpg

second3l008jk3.jpg

second3l007ks1.jpg

second3l006kf2.jpg

second3l005do7.jpg

second3l004bw3.jpg

second3l009wp6.jpg

second3l013ut6.jpg

second3l016ck2.jpg

second3l015wi2.jpg

Couldn't let BluFuz have all the fun with pretty motors and such.

I plan to re-paint the oval this winter as it has yellowed pretty badly. There is a turbo blanket to go in as well, want to put a few miles on things and ensure no leaks anywhere before I put it in. I will also be adding the mesh to the lower grill to hide the FMIC a bit.

Hope ya like it, I busted balls on this thing.

Thanks go out to Dacker, Sean_Wein, Blufuz, Todras, 98 T-Red, Brapple, Soopa for any and all help or pics provided along the way. Sry to anyone I have left out...if you replied to any of my posts or pic requests you have my sincere thanks.

Wow I love the black pipes that thing look sick off the hook.........................man I am impressed I hope you like the new intercooler kit. My jaw was dropped man I am jealous I need to get my car back together for next SZ2009 we are going to have a blast.........

really droolworthy job shogo. i like the black pipes. the BOV looks cool too. what is it? i'm looking to change mine in a little bit. cool wheels too. i've been looking for those wheels, but they aren't sold anymore.

Back