• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local classifieds (only place you can post them in forum)

For anyone that is interested, there is a guy in Superior that has a T-Green/Praire Tan CSVT that is willing to sell. Car has approximately 85k on it, and from what I saw is in pretty good shape. Original CSVT floor mats too. :)

For anyone that is interested, there is a guy in Superior that has a T-Green/Praire Tan CSVT that is willing to sell. Car has approximately 85k on it, and from what I saw is in pretty good shape. Original CSVT floor mats too. :)

Now if I only liked the tan interior.....doh

-Wheel Brand: Davino Road Concepts
-Rim size: 18 inch
-Current tires: Falken 215/35ZR18 (i recommend a 40 side wall)
-Condition: All the wheels are perfect except for one has some curb rash on side. Not that noticeable from a distance. No one ever noticed it except for me.
-Condition of tires: They need to be replaced. Not much life left in them. One tire for sure has to be replaced b/c it had a bad alignment done on it and it wore really bad on the inside.
-Price: $600.00 or best offer. That price includes tires and does NOT include shipping.

Pictures:
http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread...t=silver+frost

Closer pictures can be tak'in upon request.

You can PM me, email me at novellino151@hotmail.com, or call me at (952)412-5031 with any questions.

Ok i have thought long and hard about this and I'm willing to do a trade for some FSVT wheels. Depending on condition of wheel and the tires on it, we will work out a deal.

So either the wheels sell for 600 obo
OR
Trade for Focus SVT wheels.

Black with silver lip E1s near Rochester. Comes with tires that need replacing soon

100_3218.jpg

I also found my old gauge pod. Its currently painted prairie tan and in excellent shape.

Post 98 sail panels in good shape too.

PM me an offer on any of them and we'll go from there

Just an update saying the wheels and gauge pod is still available. How about $150 for the wheels pcked up, and $40 for the gauge pod

for sale:

99 SVT heads. no cams, everything else is there. good condition! approx 70k on them. 100$

Ebay style 4 point harness. 20$ great condition

contour V6 guage cluster... 15$ best offer.

Stock SVT shifter 10$

stock SVT MNB center console. 90% complete (console door missing) 20$

SVT maf housing (no sensor) good for optimizing 10$

Thomas knight supercharger kit. 200$ (its a box of parts, aint i funny?)

PM me and stuff ;)

for sale:

99 SVT heads. no cams, everything else is there. good condition! approx 70k on them. 100$

Ebay style 4 point harness. 20$ great condition

contour V6 guage cluster... 15$ best offer.

Stock SVT shifter 10$

stock SVT MNB center console. 90% complete (console door missing) 20$

SVT maf housing (no sensor) good for optimizing 10$

Thomas knight supercharger kit. 200$ (its a box of parts, aint i funny?)

PM me and stuff ;)

no window switches or weather stripping huh?...:laugh:

I'm looking for a tan pre98 center console. Anyone have one in a local yard? I'm near Ames/Des Moines, and I can't find one in decent shape anywhere. The places I've called have been morons and can't help me either. I hate to drive too far without knowing what I'm getting... Anyone have any leads for me? :shrug:
Erick --

You try a yard where you pull the parts yourself locally? I know our yards around here have plenty of Contours, but I never have luck with the places that pull your parts for you.

I need a driver's side sun visor in the gray color that goes with the midnight blue interior.

Mine died!!!:blackeye:

Also on a long shot. I need the under dash plastic molding that holds the blower motor. A passenger of mine KICKED! the blower motor up and ripped out the mounting points. (SOB!!!)

PM me. I will drive to get it if needed.

Back