• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Warning Civic Content!

Next year I hope to be able to come join you. Wish I had people throwing their cars at me while mine was down ;)

Would love to - but that would mean that the engine would have to miraculously get put together this week. The crank currently sitting on my bench says thats not likely to happen!

Funds and procrastination. I'm stuck at one of those points where if I screw up I won't know until the engine is back together and I just keep putting it off. I know I just need to do it and its not likely to be a problem, but without the funds to finish, and now the season coming to an end, its easy to say I'll do it later.

Funds and procrastination. I'm stuck at one of those points where if I screw up I won't know until the engine is back together and I just keep putting it off. I know I just need to do it and its not likely to be a problem, but without the funds to finish, and now the season coming to an end, its easy to say I'll do it later.

Ah i see. Can't be mad at that. You probably noticed my screw up in my build. Thankfully, i hurt nuthn. Took it apart with engine in the car, & now back together & running right. So yeah, take your time. But try not to take your sweeeeeeeet a$$$$$$$ time:D

Back