• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

a day at the race's

That's too bad, sucks when other people have to ruin it for ya. Now I won't have a go to guy when I need to run a kart :cry:
On the other hand you could move closer sell your kart and buy slot cars and race with me:shrug::laugh:

it does suck when people ruin it for others. and rick is always like "oh we need more people in the sport" blah blah blah "tell your friends and bring them everyonce in a while" blah blah balh.

its sad that he is one of the reasons that i quit. jackass.

but i dont think i will be racing slot cars. hopefully i can get a real car and race at the dirt track right down the road from me. and the good news is that he may be paving it. idk.. i still wanna race, but im done with karting.

Well, rick tried to DQ me once before for something stupid at a regional race. I went to the district trustee(who was there) of the World Karting Association. and he got the DQ lifted. but it was just for the heat race. i still had to start in the back, instead of the front. so he didnt really do too much rick is a jackass and what he says goes or he literally throws a fit like a 4 year old.

the owner of the track doesnt want to be involved in conflict because he cant afford anyone leaving. but, i left and ive got nothing but phone calls from him. but there is "nothing he can do, its ricks call" and rick wont be the official for the next race there. so thst does nothing for me. im still not able to make up the points. i was already behind from another BS DQ in a double points race and i missed a race. so thats 3 races i got 0 points for.. i could have still wone, but now im screwed.

plus it gives me the perfect oppertunity to get a real car. which i want. selling all the kart stuff will pay for a decent car. and we have a work and play trailer. which is a camper and a hauler. that was about $10-15,000 we can get for that. a car wont fit and all well need is a cheap flat bed trailer.

but it wont be as funny. cause its a new van and white... BUT there are no windows in the back....:idea:
6a00d8341c2f0953ef011570535ee1970b-800wi

Wow dude, that sucks... I know how people being DB's can totally ruin something. I almost left our slot car race league and didn't come back because of stupid issues. Then I just realized they hate me because I always win :laugh:

Hope you can get into some real racing. I know I would like to, but as I mentioned, I thought about getting into kart racing as a cheaper alternative.

yeah, thats one of the main reasons i left. at another track, the owner sent employees out durring races to wreck me. basically because i won and they couldnt figure out why. the owner was alos pissed because we never bought anything from him other than gas.

you should def get a kart. used karts with a base motor arent very expensive. and they sure are a blast

so i spoke with the owner of the track today.

Rick will no longer be flagging at the track. so i wouldnt be DQed for BS reasons.

Rick is also no longer welcome at the track. i know of at least 3 people that approached Joe(the owner) and told him about my situation.

so i may go back once or twice.. it depends..

told ya so

told ya so

little late but like I said I won last season :cool:
100_7358.jpg
100_7361.jpg

on the other hand we just started a new season ( thats why I have the trophy now) and I didn't do so hot:cry: ,but we a racing on my track next time ;)

Back