• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Csvt Floor Mats?

dsvt98

New CEG'er
Does anyone have a pic of or know where it would be possible to get a set of CSVT floor mats? thanx DSVT98

yea im not really worried about the whole for the thing to hold it down i would just like a set of mats cause it didnt come with any and all i can find are focus ones Dsvt98

yea im not really worried about the whole for the thing to hold it down i would just like a set of mats cause it didnt come with any and all i can find are focus ones Dsvt98

You will have to find a set of used ones. Check the classifieds, ebay, junkyards, etc.

Here's mine...

they're not stock and i use them for Cruise-in/show purposes only...

013-2.jpg

016-2.jpg

001.jpg

Yes, but mine came without the hole for the hold-down thingy.
Thats weird, my recent run Falcon mats have the hole :shrug:.
They were out of the blue carpet from the original GP but I'm sure they would do another run IF there were enough people who put up the money.
They are very much worth the $$ IMO.
-J

I thought I remember seeing that someone elses mat's didnt come with the hole and he sent it back and they put one on for him. Falcon mats are very nice though. Do a search in the group buy for falcon enterprise and give Grant a call.

003-2.jpg

(Falcon on left stock on right)

003-1.jpg

Check the classifieds. Your not going to find a new set through a dealer I can promise that.

Yeah because I have the last new set of blues, still in the box purchased from Ford in early 2006. I get pm's quite often of people wanting to buy them. i think i will hold onto them for a while.

I still have my tan ones that I removed and replaced with those Falcon ones way back when... car is gone but the original mats are still in the basement. I should sell those and make a bit of dough off of them. :D

I still have my tan ones that I removed and replaced with those Falcon ones way back when... car is gone but the original mats are still in the basement. I should sell those and make a bit of dough off of them. :D

wanna trade for a new in box set of blues? if not, pm me a price to sell the tans and i will buy them

I ordered the falcon mats about a year ago. They look great and have the hole!! Look just like the factory mats.

Back