• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local classifieds (only place you can post them in forum)

Buckshot77

CEG'er
OK, I've been asked to post up a local classified section. Post only North Central area classified ads here. Any outside area ads will be deleted. Only post classifieds here. If you want to inquire about items, send the poster a pm. Please delete your posts when the item is sold or pm me to delete the ad.

Thanks,
Rick

1998 MNB center console. everything mint minus the top armrest part. 20$

SVT stock shifter. has lockout- 10%

pre98 Trunk lid. has small dents on the top right in front of the spoiler location. is drilled for a lip spoiler but does not include one- 25$ black in color

99 SVT heads. no cams, good condition- 75$

passenger side taillight housing- 5$

2003 taurus 3L intakes upper/lower 25$ each intake lower includes rail and injectors

SVT front swaybar bushings (2) stock parts brand new 10$

B&M button shift knob. use for nitrous activation. white in color 10$ threads are correct for any shifter on the contours (including aftermarket shifters)

PM me for details. i dont have pics, but can get some next week if desired.

1998 LX Zetech black 145,000 miles ( or around there car is not at my house right now. Needs tranny work, does not go into 2nd well and OD turns off ...My uncle who works on ford trannys said it may be a part outside of the tranny doing that, so what will save hours of time and money to fix....but I already have a new tour. 400 bucks or best offer and its yours, and it does drive, but I would tow it to be safe. Pm me if have you have any q's. and I am in oakdale MN if that helps

Attachments

• Feb18#14.jpg
    Feb18#14.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Feb18#16.JPG
    Feb18#16.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Feb18#152nd.JPG
    Feb18#152nd.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
lets go people!!! i want to buy stuff for the contour and not pay for shipping so start posting!!!

I've got a couple used SVT rear rotors laying around somewhere if anyone is interested. They're not doing me any good. ~50k miles and they weren't warped at all when I took them off ;)

Selling my daily driver:

1998.5 SVT Contour T-Red
-78k miles on body
-Ported 3L motor with SVT intakes and SVT Cams (15k miles on motor)
-Comes with E0 rims (good tires)
-Fast

It's a California car and is completely rust free. The under body was immaculate and every bolt looked new during the engine install. The paint isn't perfect on the roof and front driver fender due to some clear coat pealing. For some reasons it's only these spots and the rest of the car looks great. I can only guess the CA sun was the cause but oddly enough every other panel looks great.

Looking to get around ~$5,500 due to low mileage. If you know anyone looking send them my way.

I'm picking up another for a 3L swap which will be my new daily driver which is the only reason for the sale.

have blower motor $10, master power window switch $3, auto-dimming mirror $25,Driver's side sun visor post 98gray $5, front badge for a pre98 $2, the covers for the foglight holes$2. a tan ashtray for the pre98 $2, a single small cupholder from pre98 $5, headlight switch w/o fogs $2. Anoka/Andover area will drive short distance for sale, i.e. nearest highway, mall, dealership.

wanted:

anyone got a Driverside front vent shade , I got the other 3 missing one. I can just get all new ones, that or will look this spring for them at junkyard or something maybe.

who knows maybe can trade a part as I have my 98 sitting around waiting to sell still.

I have 4 of these SE wheels.
Tires have eXtreme seVere UNEVEN tire wear.
They can be picked up in EdenPraire, Mn.

I can post more pics if needed.
$100.00 for all 4......

Last edited:
Thinking of sellinng the explorer cause i have no money now since i spent it all on that. 96k, excellent condition, new brakes, no problems, very nice reliable truck. I really dont want to sell it but I just need to have some money to make it through college and get a nice vehicle after i graduate. I'm hoping to replace it with a first gen explorer that i can afford. let me know if you guys are intrested in it and i'll put up some pics and stuff.

I have a driver side headlight thats missing one mounting tab. Otherwise it's in decent shape. Pretty good lens on it. I can get pictures if anyone is interested.

1998 CSVT 3L Bad heads.

1998 CSVT 3L Bad heads.

1998 CSVT
3l Swap Done by 3l Duratec. The Oil starvation was not because of chris's build.
A Goodyear shop drained the oil when i brought it in for an Alignment. Within 48 hours the motor was Ticking.
Tuned By Casey @ Hi-Tech See Sig for Details. If you want a dyno sheet let me know.
Have another Junkyard 3L to go with it. Needs some serious cleaning, but can be used for a swap.

Newer Rear Bumper
New Ford OEM Front and Rear Bumper Mesh.
New Ball Joint's
New Pw Steering lines
New Powersteering pump
Replaced Steering Rack
New Tie rod ends
New Sway link end bars
New Rotor's
New Brakes
New Springs all around
Newer tires
Rebuilt + upgraded tranny (No LSD did not have $$ less than 10k on rebuild),
Newer Taylor Plug wires.
New Ford OEM Clutch Kit
New Headlights,
New Front grill
Newer hood.

Car WAS in an accident. Clean Title. Rear 1/4 has a small buckle, but could easily be repaired.
Lots of new crap done to the car. I have no time and could use the $$ for my wedding.

$2900.
No less. No more. Comes with the Spare 3L and any and all parts i can find. That will include a set of 4 doors with glass, lots of interior parts, weather stripping and other stuff from a parts car i had. I also have a spare tranny. Its was opened up for inspection. Diff seems good, no chips or anything. I belive the 3rd gear synchro is shot (Common issue)
What does it need?
The Motor Fixed/Replaced.
After that, it could use Struts and a pair of rear control arms. They've been bad the 2 years or so i've owned the car. I replaced everything in the front end of the car first.

Edit: Cleaned up the post a little.
CleanmycontourDay046.jpg

CleanmycontourDay048.jpg

WTB: backlit dash clock (ifyou have a dash clock, its backlit)

mine has some webbing from the frigid cold temps or something, need a replacement. PM me if you have one. otherwise i'll get it from u pull :)

Back