• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cool G Pics

why would you want to make it easier for the cops to read your plate? :confused:
Unless you successfully outrun the cops, they will get your plate regardless of how bright the lights are :shrug:

It looks 10x better than the dim yellow.

technically I do, but in the US yes I dont drive it..I wont do it for now

technically you drive a Infiniti G35. That is what it says on the car and the title. Don't misbadge your car that is so stupid.

This is a slippery slope. First you call it a skyline, then you mod it and slap a GTR sticker on it because it is as fast as one. Same argument the type R civics use. JDM parts does not equal JDM car.

yea I will take off the Infiniti lettering on the back

I say leave it alone. I like your car the way it sits now.

Maybe your bored and are wanting to mod it. Doing little stuff like that will not fill that void. Just leave it alone for 6 months then start looking at doing stuff. :shrug:

I say leave it alone. I like your car the way it sits now.

Maybe your bored and are wanting to mod it. Doing little stuff like that will not fill that void. Just leave it alone for 6 months then start looking at doing stuff. :shrug:

(10 char.)

I couldnt do 35%, I saw it on another car parked there and it just wasnt doing it for me, so I asked for what my old svt had, 15%. I love it :cool:

1-35.jpg

3-25.jpg

2-28.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Skyline

They go wayyyyy back lol

Oh, well, I guess if you do put skyline badging on it, you'd have to drop in a v8 twin turbo in it.

nissangtrconceptmj4.jpg

wikipedia.org said:
The future in the United States
In New York on April 12th 2006 President and CEO of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. Carlos Ghosn announced that the next generation GT-R performance car will be available in North America and will be badged as a Nissan (and not Infiniti as previously thought) consistent with Nissan's aim of the GTR brand being global. The car is expected to go on sale in the USA in 2008 - with estimated price tag of $65,000 (USD).

As a precursor to the introduction of the GT-R in the United States, privateer Igor Sushko has announced plans of racing the R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R (Z-tune model)in the SCCA Pro Racing SPEED World Challenge. This will mark the first time the Nissan Skyline GT-R will compete in a professional road race series in North America.
I know it's not very reliable, but I never followed this up else where. I'm sure you can search for the date and find a media release.

Last edited:
we know the GTR is coming out in 2008. That price tag is steep but if that car performs to what it is said it could do, it be worth it. What are they saying, it has the most complex awd system ever? We will see, man those tailpipes look HUGE

Back