• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

rally innovation harness bar interest check

Status
Not open for further replies.

starjammir

Hard-core CEG'er
I spoke to John and he wrote me this email...
Hi Bill,

It bolts up to the existing B-pillar and seat base holes. You will
have
to trim the B-pillar plastic cover to clear the bracket. We are
currently
make them only by request but would most definitely be intersted in a
group buy of 5 or more for a discounted price.

Let me know,

John Penano
Rally Innovations
Engineering

If I can get 5 or more in we will be good.
1. me

Maybe we can set something up for after the first of the year? What kind of price are we talkin?

Under 350 for sure cuz they are 350 before the discount. I emailed him with the questions. As for you jason, I have no idea on the height. Here is Dions..
DSC_6154.jpg

To high. It would have to come down about 3 inches.

The harness bar isn't even correct for that setup let alone my seats that are even lower

Last edited:
As I stated before Todd, I wrote him a email with the questions about pricing. And I said under 350 before you posted.

To high. It would have to come down about 3 inches.

The harness bar isn't even correct for that setup let alone my seats that are even lower

The height kind of conerned me as well. In Dions car the hoops would have to point down it seems to work best. Maybe he can work on the height issue.

Ya and my seats are lower than his so i can fit in the car with a helmet with ease

Maybe we can set something up for after the first of the year? What kind of price are we talkin?
How about a month or 2 after Christmas? I would really like to replace my torso strap with this! Anything to keep me from wedging my knee against the door... the speaker grill causes nasty scabs.

Ya and my seats are lower than his so i can fit in the car with a helmet with ease

I think what he could do would be to make the ends longer, than you could rotate the bar on the seat belt bolts so it sits lower, than adjust the legs that go to the back of the seat to compensate. That is if there is enough room to adjust, or you could just trim them and possible re-tap if needed for the heim joints. This of course would also require a little more clearencing of the b-pillar.

Things we need to know also would be, optional colors, camera mounts, and what seat height is it for.

How about a month or 2 after Christmas? I would really like to replace my torso strap with this! Anything to keep me from wedging my knee against the door... the speaker grill causes nasty scabs.

That would probaly be ok. I am not sure if I am in or not yet on this. I need more info. Plus its kind of low priority for me as I would like to get seats first. I don't like to pass up good deals though,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back