• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

i just realized.......

as long as the chicks get nekkid and i dont have to spend $80 to see one set of bewbs from 1 floor away, i'm there.

:D there better be some good clubs to go to. me, mike, sam, and whoever will replace ryan have to get our drink on!

I might need a lift this year man... the build is going too sloooooooooooooowwww :cry:

But better slow then throwing it together and cutting corners.

I might need a lift this year man... the build is going too sloooooooooooooowwww :cry:

But better slow then throwing it together and cutting corners.

sounds good. if its not together, just bring us your axles incase we break some at the track. i'll let u run er' too.

as long as the chicks get nekkid and i dont have to spend $80 to see one set of bewbs from 1 floor away, i'm there.

I second that...... club bull•••• was the name I think - stay away from there

uhh most of the activities DON'T involve alcohol. :rolleyes:
no alcohol at the track, none at the dyno, none on the scenic cruise, none at the show, none at the banquet (unless you bring your own), and none at the autocross.
And if you choose to tour a brewery this year, no one's shoving beer samples down your throat.
And if you really want to avoid alcohol, you stay away from people in the parking lot of the hotel from 7pm til 4 am.
Sounds like you'd be in bed with your teddy bear and pink blanky at those hours anyway. :p

Yup, absolutely. Haha. Okay, MOST of the activities don't involve alcohol, but enough of them do. Afterall, I'm only 17 here. :rolleyes: Well, I'll be in bed with my teddy bear and pink blanky, if anyone needs me. :laugh:

I think the clubbing is just a warm up for the parking lot festivities.
Kind of like an appetizer.

Flood, I dole out the tough love as a sort of reverse psychology to get people to attend. Ask elraido. I don't want that stinky bastard to come to SZ. nope, not at all... ;)

I think the clubbing is just a warm up for the parking lot festivities.
Kind of like an appetizer.

Flood, I dole out the tough love as a sort of reverse psychology to get people to attend. Ask elraido. I don't want that stinky bastard to come to SZ. nope, not at all... ;)

oh thank God I don't have to go anymore!!!!

Back