• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New plate thread

ChattavegasSE

Hard-core CEG'er
I've gotta renew/update my tags soon and I'm trying to come up with what I want on my plate. Lacy rolls around with "OMG_LOL" on his Focus and it wins. So I gotta top that. So far, I've got a few front-runners, and some other dumb ideas:

TURBONR - turbo owner, get it? Totally doesn't mean turBONER ;)
6SPEED6
VRRMPSH
MS6 FTW
OESPEED
AWD FTW
VTEC_ME
RYANSUX
ERICRLZ
_06MS6_

I get seven spaces total. The problem is, if I use just six of them, the letters won't be centered; there will be a space before or after. So I'd like to use five or seven so the letters are centered.

None of them are really jumping out at me. If you are wanting something that fits for you , then you need to think more like

RYNBOW (RAINBOW)
SLOCAR
LFTBHD (LEFT BEHIND ;-)
FERGIE
SKINNY
LUVSMEN
LVSBOYS
OTTER
CATCHER
BOTTOM

Thats all I got,lol

purple helmet....

How about:

DUD FUKR
TAG URIT
10JQKA
HMO BABY
ROCKIN
BYE BYE
TWISTED
GUD CEX

Eric, I gave you a couple good ideas in the past, but I can't remember them right now:crazy::crazy::crazy: Maybe you can look up the old thread:idea:

-MPS
-AWD MPS

Maybe I can come up with more.

4Q :crazy:

Roger I remember you telling me some suggestions, but of course I cant remember them either! :laugh: I do like AWD_MPS

I actually saw another MS6 here in town a few months ago. His plate said TURBOD6 or something like that.

4Q :crazy:

Roger I remember you telling me some suggestions, but of course I cant remember them either! :laugh: I do like AWD_MPS

I actually saw another MS6 here in town a few months ago. His plate said TURBOD6 or something like that.

Thats soo retarded though, dont put anything obvious on it like that, all ms6's are turbo'd, its like you going around and blowing off at people (if you had a loud bov) I had a evo do that once and I looked at him and said "OMG THATS TURBO'D WOW HOW DID YOU DO THAT":nonono:

So only aftermarket turbo cars can brag about being turbo'd? :rolleyes: I'm going to submit IH8RYAN.

If you brag about being turbo'd in a oem turbo'd car thats like bragging about you having 20's on a car that comes stock with 20's its just retarded. I do like the plate Idea, you should get it:crazy:

So I can't brag about being faster than you, since my car was faster from the factory? :crazy: Ok, I will put that as one of my choices on my form. I'm allowed three choices.

TURBONR
IH8RYAN
and one more...

So I can't brag about being faster than you, since my car was faster from the factory? :crazy: Ok, I will put that as one of my choices on my form. I'm allowed three choices.

TURBONR
IH8RYAN
and one more...

lol thats funny that you "think" you are faster than me. Yours is 274hp to the crank, mine dyno'd at 313.9 whp with a leaking bov, even with a leaky bov I would still spank you,lol:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back