Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pole120 View Post
    Sent.
    Received, replied, and already working on it!
    1998.5 3L SVT Contour #6183/6535 - For Sale/Trade

Comment

Mike have you talked to any of the guys from the SVTOA? I would think someone there would have connections.

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkmoto View Post
        Mike have you talked to any of the guys from the SVTOA? I would think someone there would have connections.
        Mike and I went to the SVTOA shop talk on wednesday and i spoke with a few people, and even got a few inside contacts.

We're also looking at running a few of the cruises that the SVTOA runs in the area that should offer some pretty great drives.
        99 SVT "BLKOUT2" - PRT street driven track #&$% - 13.904 at 102.58 | 98 SVT - PRT RWD conversion project car
        00 ROUSH Cougar - SOLD | 02 SVTF - New toy and R&D car. Future RWD?

Owner/operator PRT www.prtautosport.com
        Follow development of CDW-27 performance parts: http://www.facebook.com/PRTautosport

Comment

Cool I'm hoping to have all my gear by then so I can run the bike on a track. I need to get the squid out.

Comment

Gonna be driving up from Florida for this so I'll drive any distance to run a road coarse. I have only one strong preference. I wanna take my wife around the track with me. She's blind and doesn't drive, but loves this kinda stuff.

Keep up the great work! I'll be attending my first Spring Zing this year. Gonna have my Zetec to 3L V-6 conversion for the event. This is gonna be FUN!
            2002 Lincoln LS V-6 - Slug-Bucket
            2012 Hyundai Sonata GLS - DD

Comment

Originally posted by TourDeForce View Post
              Gonna be driving up from Florida for this so I'll drive any distance to run a road coarse. I have only one strong preference. I wanna take my wife around the track with me. She's blind and doesn't drive, but loves this kinda stuff.

Keep up the great work! I'll be attending my first Spring Zing this year. Gonna have my Zetec to 3L V-6 conversion for the event. This is gonna be FUN!
              It will be GREAT to see you again Jim!
              2006 Cobalt SS/SC AEM intake and nothing else atm......
              2004 GSXR 1000
              2005 Foci ZX5
              GONE 98 #0895 3L, 99 #2439, 98 #0474 3L, 98 #0844

Comment

Working...
              X