• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Quick heads up about the hotel

What's the word on this? We are only a couple of months away from SZ09 and I'm sure everyone would like to start making arrangements for the event.

Guys/Gals I'm sorry for the massive delay. I've been jerked around by quite a few hotels. I've never had so much trouble trying to get the hotel & banquet reserved. Todras, has been making calls this week running into the same problems as I have. As it stands now we should have a hotel lined up by tomorrow, however, the banquet will have to be offsite as they don't have room or they just don't want to deal with us. :shrug:

Guys/Gals I'm sorry for the massive delay. I've been jerked around by quite a few hotels. I've never had so much trouble trying to get the hotel & banquet reserved. Todras, has been making calls this week running into the same problems as I have. As it stands now we should have a hotel lined up by tomorrow, however, the banquet will have to be offsite as they don't have room or they just don't want to deal with us. :shrug:

Sounds like a job for the A-Team

Sorry but a contract has to be signed I guess. They must think Pete and his blazer are going to be there. :D I called Chang and he is headed to sign tonight. I'll post details in the AM.

When Mark Knox and I were searching in 2005, most of them were booked for weddings. Gotta jump on them early!

Back