• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ford Carisle

gomach1

Veteran CEG'er
Anyone go to carisle? I normally go and noticed that there is a section for CSVTs. Was thinking about bringing mine this time, and my buddy with the pace car was going to bring it too.

Im probably going. Id like to show my car but if not I will just go to walk around. This would be the first time I went and I live so close to it.

I registered on the Carlisle web site last week, so I'll be there. :D

Look for a 'Carlisle-All Ford Nationals' thread to be started in the Northeast section with more info and a sign up list when the time gets closer.

the gf and i normally show up there in the svt but we dont show. we go check out the cars then go wonder around else where...

I registered on the Carlisle web site last week, so I'll be there. :D

Look for a 'Carlisle-All Ford Nationals' thread to be started in the Northeast section with more info and a sign up list when the time gets closer.

Whoa my dude, you registered all early. :D I'll register soon too! I went last year and will be attending this year as well. I'll be there for GM Nats too :crazy:

I go every year, always have a great time. We get a bunch of us who camp a few miles from the fairgrounds. Interesting time last year, what with the scariest thunderstorm I've ever gone thru in a tent.:laugh:

Since I am missing SZ this year, maybe I can hit up Carlisle :shrug:.....

you should if you can make it. the experience is something else.

this will be the first year I will miss since like 05, iirc.

what with the scariest thunderstorm I've ever gone thru in a tent.:laugh:

I recall you describing how you swore you saw the grim reaper peeking in your tent..... :laugh: That was a nasty storm and I was in a brick house...with a roof! ;)

Rod

I go every year, always have a great time. We get a bunch of us who camp a few miles from the fairgrounds. Interesting time last year, what with the scariest thunderstorm I've ever gone thru in a tent.:laugh:

That storm wasn't too bad for me:shrug:....well, we did have a ROUGH time walking to the truck from Chilli's. :laugh:

You Should! It's a blast! and I wanna see the Eggplant.

Just received the tent order form last week...plan to post information about contributions sometime soon to find out if folks are interested in having one again this year.

that might not be a bad way for you to get racks of tapes too (in case people can't help you at SZ). ;)

If I do Carlisle this year, it'll be in the Cougar. Not sure I'd be able to park with you all if that's the case, but will DEFINITELY hang out, get some eats/drinks, etc.
:)

that might not be a bad way for you to get racks of tapes too (in case people can't help you at SZ). ;)

If I do Carlisle this year, it'll be in the Cougar. Not sure I'd be able to park with you all if that's the case, but will DEFINITELY hang out, get some eats/drinks, etc.
:)

the only day the parking really matters is Saturday when the judging is occuring. Friday and Sunday it isn't as important.

Ive got a room already. I was coming if or if i didnt bring the tour. But i think itd be cool to show and meet some of you guys!

how many csvt useually are in the show? never been there but i now have a csvt. i would like to get in the show. does my car have to be in show condition to get in? give me some info guys! thanks

in the past there have been upwards of 20 SVTS and a few more with other contours. last year was a few less, maybe a dozen. doesn't have to be in show condition to be part of the show field, but clearing it up the best you can wouldn't hurt either.

and the entry fee for the show field is for the whole weekend and includes two people

Ill be there this year. I live about half hour or less away. I have gone in the past and never took my tour. After seeing tours there last year it made finally decide to show mine. Plus i only had the SE. Now i picked up the SVT and ive been working it all winter.

Back