• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dinner... The Wannabe Way

The damn week after, then! Sheesh. And as long as said strip club is within reasonable distance for me, I'll do my damnedest to get there.

Not shaving doesn't really help the baby face. Heck, look at me...The past two liquor stores I've been to have SCRUTINIZED my ID. :(

Not to be a jerk, Matt, but you might want to reschedule so that way one of your meet ideas actually happens. The titty idea had been discussed on Saturday, soo...:shrug:

Matt, Glastonbury is a bit of haul for me, coming from the South Shore. I would like to go to your meet, though. Any room for alterations?

I'm thinking the Uno's on Rte. 20 in Sturbridge. It's under an hour from you. Do you think you can get clearance to make that trip?

0241.gif

100 Charlton Road
Center at Hobbs Brook
Sturbridge, MA 01566

Not to be a jerk, Matt, but you might want to reschedule so that way one of your meet ideas actually happens. The titty idea had been discussed on Saturday, soo...:shrug:

The anti-vday meet is actually an annual tradition for the perverts, not really an official meet.
His meet is actually a good alternative for those that don't want to join us filthy people. ;)
Honestly though, doing a meet on Valentines day for the non perverted types probably is still a bad idea, considering most people end up spending it with a significant other, not their car buddies.

The anti-vday meet is actually an annual tradition for the perverts, not really an official meet.
His meet is actually a good alternative for those that don't want to join us filthy people. ;)
Honestly though, doing a meet on Valentines day for the non perverted types probably is still a bad idea, considering most people end up spending it with a significant other, not their car buddies.
This is also true. I really just think another day would be better. I totally see this meet idea falling through unless rescheduled. I'm just trying to be honest here :shrug:

Some valid points here. Matt, I'd recommend a different day. This is constructive criticism, mind you. I'd like to see you pull off a successful meet. This does not mean that it has to be done by my rules, by any means, but here's my two cents for whatever it's worth:

How about a little earlier? Particularly in the dead of winter, it's nice not to have to trek back a long way at night. I'm not 90 -- I can drive at night, but daytime is nicer when distance is involved.

If it were me, I'd do lunch. Even late lunch or blue hair dinner at 4 would be cool. By the time we're out of there, if we start at 9:00 PM, it will be 11:00 PM.

What do you think?

Are you still planning on hosting the winter sports meet?
Of course I am! I follow these ideas to the grave:laugh: I just figured noone was interested since it died not once, not twice, but three times:shrug:

Ian, I take no offence to what you're saying. You're 100% right, and very helpful as usual:cool:

Jared,
I'll see what I can do:cool:

How's the following Saturday for everyone?

Of course I am! I follow these ideas to the grave:laugh: I just figured noone was interested since it died not once, not twice, but three times:shrug:

Ian, I take no offence to what you're saying. You're 100% right, and very helpful as usual:cool:

Jared,
I'll see what I can do:cool:

How's the following Saturday for everyone?

Heh...CEG meets back to back weeks doesn't always work. I'd push for March dude.

I just want to see this work for you man.

Oh BTW...*checks mail box* :ponder:

sheesh ... if I had my GT, I'd drive down to Colchester, make my way toward Springfield, and finish with my Worcester dinner party this weekend. Sunday would be a little trip to New Haven, and back to Manchester.

rouar's courier services :ponder:

I'm up for a meet in western MA / northern CT. After January, but not 2/14. :cool:

Back