• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ get em ready meet

D.Acker

Owner/LUCA’s *****
Admin
As I have the past couple years, I'll be hosting a meet to get the cars ready for SZ. Shine em up do any last minute mods\repairs etc.

I have a PC7424 and polishes etc that are available for use (however, if you don't like Meguiars products, bring your own).

I'm looking at Saturday May 15th, anytime after 8am - ???.

Start a list to let me know if you're planning on coming, of course bad weather will postpone\cancel this. Alternate day would be Sunday the 16th. I'll update this thread closer to the date with address\phone numbers.

Even if you aren't doing anything to your car, or going to SZ, feel free to put your name on the list and come hang out.

Address

6 8 9 W o o d St
Aurora, IL 60505

Last edited:
I'll be there. Not sure what time.

Sounds good, I really don't expect anyone to be there at 8, but I want to open it up to anyone who needs to be. 8 is the earliest I'm willing to start anything on the weekends :)

So we have

1. Me
2. Wien_Sean

So in, for sure. I won't be SZ'ing but i will give moral support by just chilling by the driveway and taking naps while y'all work.

So you have everything but your big toe in??

LOL... just giving ya crap.

Add your name to the list I posted above, I want to make sure I have a complete list of everyone whose coming. We will probably order pizza or something like that for those here around lunch time.

If I come down, I want to bring my new 3L t-red because it needs some "professional" detailing/polishing. Which one of you can I pay to do it? :laugh:

If I come down, I want to bring my new 3L t-red because it needs some "professional" detailing/polishing. Which one of you can I pay to do it? :laugh:

LOL! I'm sure we can find someone to take your money, or trade for coating.

Last edited:
I would be tickled pink if someone would trade coating for the polishing work..... Still don't know if I will make it down because I have to finish the car first :laugh:....

I'd be in to get my car all cleaned up (but not SZ) if the current owner decides to sell it back to me. She def need ALOT of attention now thats its outta my hands, it was killing me to see how dirty it was.

I just might have to make my first appearance at one of these G2G's. Problem is, I've got to work til 5:00. Depends how the work day goes.

Sounds like fun.

Chris

Back