• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Post Your Pics Of Your Csvt

svt1480

CEG'er
svt.jpg

svtparkinglot.jpg

mywhip-1.jpg

not feeling the wheels personally...but seriously how do you get that thing in and out of the driveway while still keeping the front bumper lol?!

thats too bad you dont like my rims...:mad: lol​

wheres your pics?? :nonono:​

oh an if you notice my front wheels are on the sidewalk so its as low to the groud as its gonna get.:eek:

i really like how they did the lip kit. it acounts for the high an low spots people run into with goin up sidewalks to get into your driveway. going over steap spots so the sideskirts go up in the middle. :eek:

all tho i really want the front lip splitter next.​

would have had that a long time ago if i didnt go threw the 3L swap:drool:​

Here is a quick shot of mine. I need to see if I can get a better shot - I need a paint job though.
lower1.jpg

Jeff and Groove your cars look really nice. The other pictures seem to have disappeared.

What size are those rims in the first pic?

but when I saw this, the first thing that came to my mind was Command Vehicle, (3 large antennas) but the paint looks great

IMG_5183modMedium.jpg

I just see a couple of red Xs for the last couple of pictures above... Nice-looking silver SVT in the first post, though! :cool:

Here's one of mine at the SZ '06 hotel entrance:

IMG_5183modMedium.jpg

Oh God, I love that car!:drool: Are those Ultraleggeras?

The stance, paint, tint, wheels, and even the antennas look shweet! I just wish the chrome strip was painted:drool:

thats too bad you dont like my rims...:mad: lol​

wheres your pics?? :nonono:​

oh an if you notice my front wheels are on the sidewalk so its as low to the groud as its gonna get.:eek:

i really like how they did the lip kit. it acounts for the high an low spots people run into with goin up sidewalks to get into your driveway. going over steap spots so the sideskirts go up in the middle. :eek:

all tho i really want the front lip splitter next.​

would have had that a long time ago if i didnt go threw the 3L swap:drool:​

I have a front splitter for sale brand new still in the box check the classifieds

What size are those rims in the first pic?

but when I saw this, the first thing that came to my mind was Command Vehicle, (3 large antennas) but the paint looks great

LOL, thanks! Yeah, it could be a command vehicle. :laugh:

Oh God, I love that car!:drool: Are those Ultraleggeras?

The stance, paint, tint, wheels, and even the antennas look shweet! I just wish the chrome strip was painted:drool:

Thanks! :) The wheels are actually Kyowa Racing model KR228 in 17x7. And yeah, I've been wanting to paint that chrome strip, too. Maybe one of these days...

I have many more but im a dumbass? I seems only one will fit per post.This is going to be a long thread,lol:nonono:

Attachments

• mine 246.jpg
    mine 246.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 0
I just see a couple of red Xs for the last couple of pictures above... Nice-looking silver SVT in the first post, though! :cool:

Here's one of mine at the SZ '06 hotel entrance:

IMG_5183modMedium.jpg

nice car!! sometimes i wish mine was black an powder coated my wheels black an keep chrome lip... :cool:

Here is a quick shot of mine. I need to see if I can get a better shot - I need a paint job though.
lower1.jpg

Jeff and Groove your cars look really nice. The other pictures seem to have disappeared.

youstill got those pics from my swap?? an are you back from your 2week vacation or business trip... an your car looks a lot better in person then this pic... take some new pics.... oh an man we all need to have a car show one of these weekends....

Back