• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NW Region Classifieds

have svt contour parts for sale in cali

have svt contour parts for sale in cali

hello, i got a 98 svt contour that im selling for parts, and want to get rid of them as soon as possible. headers, k&n intake, y pipe wheels pretty much anything you might need, so just send me message, and ill try to help you out, ill post pictures later. thanks.
100_1030.jpg

100_1031.jpg

100_1032.jpg

100_1034.jpg

100_1039.jpg

100_1040.jpg

Last edited:
If your side skirts are in good shape I'll take both of them if you will ship to 59041. PM me with a price for everything shipped!

sorry the side skirts are taken. short shifter is taken. instrument panel, and thorttle body is taken, and the k&n kit. still got the koni struts and springs for sale. the whoe lower suspension is for sales too. the have less then 6,000 miles on them. the door panels, and the headers are in the process of being sold. anything you might be intrested just let me know, or anything in mind.

im asking 600 for the koni struts and springs, they drop my car 1 1/2 to 2 inch. they have less then 5,000 miles on them

Car is probably gone by now but I might as well ask does it have an aftermarket cat back exhaust? If so what kind and how much? I like that shift knob too?

i got magna flow mufflers, i still have some parts left on the car. i really can ship the whole cat system, i can sell you the mufflers. pm me if your intrested or of anything else. the short shifter is sold.

There's a CSVT owner in McMinnville OR selling an extra air filter element for the stock SVT air box, if anyone needs one, on craigslist for Portland under auto parts. Use "Contour" for a search key word and you'll find his ad.

Blizzak!

Blizzak!

I have some Bridgestone Blizzak tires available:185/60/R15. They're in excellent shape, 1 winter, 7000 miles on them. They're from the Scion, so I'm not really sure they'll fit anyone's vehicle here, but I thought I'd try!

I have some Bridgestone Blizzak tires available:185/60/R15. They're in excellent shape, 1 winter, 7000 miles on them. They're from the Scion, so I'm not really sure they'll fit anyone's vehicle here, but I thought I'd try!
How much?
-tropictour

I haven't been on this for awhile because I've been busy with school and stuff... no time/money for my contour lol but yea I'm in need of some money so I'm selling my rims :*( I bought them for about $900 3 years ago and they have a few minor curb blemishes. I also put new tires on them about 4 months ago. So if you are in need of new tires and would like a new set of rims along with it, email me at itsanthony@gmail.com. We can discuss prices then.

Anthony

hit me up with some pics

turbokl@hotmail.com

parts left

parts left

tranny $500 possi slip rebuilt about 6,000 miles ago.
lower control arms $150 great condition both sides.
$25 for front sway bars, the small ones.
$100rear svt bumper
$200 for spec stage 2 clutch and spec flywheel
$175 upper and lower intake manifolds
$150 svt cams
$150 svt heads i got 2 pairs
$150 for both front seats midnight blue.
$50 for rear tailights.
$75 a/c compressor
$85 starter still under warranty from napa.
$35 power steering pump
$50 a/c condenser
$50 radiator
$100 rear seat, both pieces
$20 bucks for spare tire
$15 for emergency jack

anything you are intrested please email mj_4ever05@yahoo.com or pm me
and im northern california aussie has bought items from me and i have met him

FS: Prairie Tan A Pillar Pod w/ AutoMeter Ultra Lite II Voltmeter and A/F Gauge with wiring included.

FS: E1 stock wheels with winter studded tires mounted.

I am located in Nampa, ID. Price for gauge pod is pretty firm, wheels are negotiable. PM me if interested in either. I also have the dash warp kit, rear bumper stock insert and some other stuff.

Misc FS and WTB

Misc FS and WTB

F/S:

Full set of SVT springs with just over 100K on them. They're in decent shape.

I'm flexible on pricing - PM me with offers or with your email if you want pics.

WTB:

I am looking for a driver's side power seat rail. Don't need the motor, but the seat is locked up front-to-back and needs a new rail. Ford doesn't make them anymore, and I've had no luck with the local junkyards.

Thanks!

Last edited:
tranny $500 possi slip rebuilt about 6,000 miles ago.
lower control arms $150 great condition both sides.
$25 for front sway bars, the small ones.
$100rear svt bumper
$200 for spec stage 2 clutch and spec flywheel
$175 upper and lower intake manifolds
$150 svt cams
$150 svt heads i got 2 pairs
$150 for both front seats midnight blue.
$50 for rear tailights.
$75 a/c compressor
$85 starter still under warranty from napa.
$35 power steering pump
$50 a/c condenser
$50 radiator
$100 rear seat, both pieces
$20 bucks for spare tire
$15 for emergency jack

anything you are intrested please email mj_4ever05@yahoo.com or pm me
and im northern california aussie has bought items from me and i have met him

Hey man i really need some parts for my SVT. I live in WA but was wondering if you had the side skirts for it and front bumper.... and i see you have the rear so that helps. am really interested in buying them off of you. so send me a message if you can anyway that would be awesome... and it not could you point me in the direction of someone that could get me some parts. thanks

Back