• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Trying to keep up!

I might have some silver svt side skirts available in the next couple weeks. How much moola do you have? ;)

You will probably and eventually get the entire svt kit, so weather or not the skirts look funny on a SE is irrelevant and totally opinion. It is a good start for a great finish.

You will probably and eventually get the entire svt kit, so weather or not the skirts look funny on a SE is irrelevant and totally opinion. It is a good start for a great finish.

If i got a good enough deal then maybe...i already replaced my rear bumper and installed se fogs.

EDIT: believe me id prefer svt kit over the se but the ammount of money i make its hard.
I havea good rear bumper maybe i can trade

You could probably get an entire SVT kit right now for about $300-$400. It should cost about $600 but with the way the market is right now it is in your favor.

You could probably get an entire SVT kit right now for about $300-$400. It should cost about $600 but with the way the market is right now it is in your favor.

If you cone across an svt kit both bumpers and skirts for 300$ ill buy it.
I can sell my se bumpers too

True. But we can be proactive, also. :laugh: Please take any prices/offers to PM's.
sorry but your late to the show ,
slow_pirates_pillaging_sign_poster-p228158678210474488tdcp_400.jpg

chickenpillaging.jpg
:)

Back