• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Duraflex Group Buy 2013!

svt4stv

Hard-core CEG'er
ok guys, im back from the dead! lol. since ive lagged on getting this going again i wont charge any PP or CC fees. what you see is what you pay!

looks like we almost have 10 people on board to get the Duraflex splitters going. We need 10 on board with paid deposits before we can pull the trigger

pricing will be the same as it was last time.

need at least 5 people for Carbon Fiber version.

during the GB only, these will be
$300 plus shipping for the Duraflex version
and
$450 for the carbon fiber version.

Each version will be $50 more after the GB is over.

Shipping
We are doing a flat rate shipping fee for the 48 continental states. $80 plus the $20 drop ship fee. $100 even.
Canadian customers: $205 (with the fee).
Shipping payments are not due until they are ready to ship out. As long as your splitter is paid for in full, you can take as long as you need to send in the shipping payment.

all splitters will be drop shipped directly from Extreme Dimensions in Fullerton, CA. they will handle all of the packing, shipping and insurance claims. items will be shipped via fedex or ups.
if you are local or will be in the area, you are more than welcome to stop by ED in person and pick up your splitter and save yourself the cost of shipping. (just need to set up an appointment first)

as we’ve seen a few times, ED is more than willing to cover any damaged or incorrect shipments. Last GB, out of ALL that we sent, “blems” too, we only had one arrive damaged and one that was the wrong type. Not bad really.

PAYMENTS
PP is the preferred method so please use that if possible. easier to keep track of.

50% of the total is needed for the deposit: $150 for the DF and $225 for the CF

**CA residents please PM me prior to sending in payment**
you can send your deposit via Paypal, personal check or money order.

Paypal payments:
send your PP payment to info@trueforgedwheels.com with the pertinent info i have listed below.

for check or MO payments,
if you would like to make a check or MO payment please post this and I will contact you via PM for details.

Credit Card payments:
please call me at 818-357-2531. if i dont answer, leave a message and i will call you back. i can accept Visa, MC, Disco and Amex.

for ALL payments, please include the following information:
1. full name
2. CEG username
3. phone number
4. email address
5. what you are paying for

I dont need addresses at this point. we'll handle those when its time to ship them out.
I will add your name to the list if you want in. i will put pending next to your name until your deposit is received, at which point it will change to deposit.

after the GB is over, the price on these will be $50 more.

balance payments will be due immediately when the splitters arrive. i will notify everyone via a thread update when they are on the ship on their way so you may start getting the rest of the $ ready. i personally have to send the balance payment in when the splitters arrive so be prepared to send your funds in. if i have to cover your balance payment for you, i will tack on the extra $50 non-GB price. you will have plenty of advanced notice when the balance will be due. if you need to, you may transfer the purchase to someone else but do so in advance of the balance being due. After 30 days, your deposit will be forfeited and the splitter will be sold to someone else.

If you have any questions feel free to post them up or send me an email at svt4stv@gmail.com

**for the "gotta-have-it-now" guys we have a few of each type in stock right now ready to ship out
Blems $250 plus ship (a few left)
Duraflex $350 plus ship (currently sold out)
CF $500 plus ship

1. Jumijc deposit PIF & Shipping out
2. SoundQSVT PIF & Shipping out
3. Offthewallds PIF & Shipping out
4. CSVT_0611 (SZ) PIF & Shipping out
5. Sneezer (SZ) deposit PIF PIF & Shipping out[/B
6. ArcticFrostSVT deposit "sold"
7. turbojimbo deposit PIF & Shipping out[/B
8. Git-r-done Sold to: Geddup Noise PIF & Shipping out
9. SloCSTV (SZ) deposit PIF & Shipping out[/B
10. Bigboyricky93 deposit PIF & Shipping out[/B
11. dairdevyld deposit Sold to: fastfocus PIF & Shipping out
12. Daven
deposit PIF & Shipping out[/B

1. jumijc
2. Daven
3. Sneezer
4. SloCSTV
5. offthewallds
6. bigboyricky93
7. dairdevyld
8..supah star
9.git-r-done
10.CSVT_0611

Did you not see me on the list? I'm in! I have to wait till next week to send money, but I'm in!

1. jumijc
2. Daven
3. Sneezer
4. SloCSTV
5. offthewallds
6. bigboyricky93
7. dairdevyld
8..supah star
9.git-r-done
10.CSVT_0611

Did you not see me on the list? I'm in! I have to wait till next week to send money, but I'm in!

no, i guess i just copied/pasted the previous list to before you were put on it. either that or i just dont want you in the GB lol.

PayPal has been sent!

got it. thanks for getting me going again

If I want to get in, do I just add to the list, or wait for another group of 10? Considering getting one...
Erick --

I'm definitely in, but will be few days before I can get my deposit in. When is the cutoff date for group buy, or when do we need to have our deposit in to be in on the group buy? I'm in for a DuraFlex Thanks

Last edited:
If I want to get in, do I just add to the list, or wait for another group of 10? Considering getting one...
Erick --

no, ill add you to the list. then you send the deposit in asap.

I'm definitely in, but will be few days before I can get my deposit in. When is the cutoff date for group buy, or when do we need to have our deposit in to be in on the group buy? I'm in for a DuraFlex Thanks

ill add you you to the list. once we have 10 paid deposits we'll begin harassing the stragglers to get theirs in as well as you'll be holding up the group. you'll have a few days before you're left behind on Nomirko Island lol.

whats BLEMS? and just so i know these are the front lip that is one the red car in the banner?

the blems were the first attempt at having these made. the wrap around parts were about .5" too long. you can either cut them off with a cut off wheel or use spacers/washers to take up the slack. that's pretty much the only change that was made to them. there are more people who've bought blems than the final version lol

Count me in for the DF!!!

added

What can we do about this on the carbon fiber versions...... I cant get it on my bumper!
20130317_095545_zps2be0ac69.jpg

20130317_095551_zps4b3377ab.jpg
20130317_095555_zps428a31c5.jpg

20130317_095601_zpsee402464.jpg

20130317_095627_zps3d2a269b.jpg

20130317_095642_zpsbb90b5da.jpg

Just a heads up that the bumper is COMPLETELY FLEXIBLE and thats because it is off the car. I have attempted to do this in a paint booth that was roughly 80 degrees - adding I was also using a heat gun. While trying to put - *FORCE* this on the CF is making the sound that is about to crack, and also is chipping my primer - thank god my bumper isnt primed yet! There is about 1 and 1/4 inches to go to get everything seated and I have forced it to that position.

Hopefully Pete or Steve can assist in getting this repaired for me as well as the future carbon fiber purchasers. Im afraid if i cut the wrap arounds I am either going to damage the lip or the lip will not cover the whole bottom of the bumper.....

I want in! Im in California and have sent PM's first as requested but gotten no response. I can send payment today, thats not an issue.

Is this issue with the carbon fiber splitter not fitting normal, or is it just the one?

IDK, The only other guy who got it on his car managed to make it happen - but is not happy with the super tight fitment..... So not many to base this off of - that means there is a 50% chance you are getting non fitting CF Mirko

The CF versions WILL FIT!! Malcolm (imnotacop420) and I have both got them on the car. With that said....you will need to stress the hell out of the wrap arounds. They will spidercrack the clear some on the wraparounds (behind the bumper...in the wheelwell where nobody cares anyhow). Mine still looks perfect on the outside though.

They will fit...you just gotta not be a cubscout and put some ass behind it! lol But a tight fit is good (pun intended).

Back