• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check: CEG Jackets, Hoodies, Tee's

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK4293

Hard-core CEG'er
Alrighty guys, Winters here and Cindy wants to start another Contour Apparel Group buy.

She's working with a new company but promises to get us the same great deals if not better. The only downfall is that I will have to ship the orders out personally so it might take an extra day or two.

I'm thinkind USPS Priority so its a flat shipping rate depending on the size of the box.
Chicago guys will recieve a flat shipping rate of two Jager Bombs as always and can pick up thier items from Mugshots. :laugh:

This group buy will be for Jackets, Hooded Sweatshirts (Pull-over and Zippered) Tee Shirts and whatever else you guys can think of.

We're waiting on the answer about embroidered names on item like we did the last few times.

For those of you that were in the past two Group buys, you guys know this is quality and you know our customer service is top notch.

Let me know what you guys think, and depending on what the interest looks like we will figure out pricing. (Remember the more you buy the cheaper it gets, and it's gonna be a very long winter)

Heres a link to one of our Group Buy Posts Showing Finished Products

I'd be in for a couple of hoodies (pull over).
I love the ones from the last GB, nice and warm. I wear mine a lot and it still looks good a year later.

I'd be interested in pullover hoodie as long as the decal is nice..

The last shirt I bought from whoever was pretty crappy.. one of the letters was solid and it all cracked and peeled off the first time it was washed (dont tell me I didn't wash it correctly either.. I wash all my t-shirts in cold water and inside out) Regardless I think I just got a bum shirt which sorta irritated me.

Also, I didn't see costs in that thread either... I'd be willing to pay more for the logo to be embroidered on my hoodie if that is an option vs the iron on decal like my shirt was.

Last edited:
Interested in a T-shirt, but what kind of material are the hats made of? If its all cloth(cotton) I'd take one.

I'd be interested in pullover hoodie as long as the decal is nice..

The last shirt I bought from whoever was pretty crappy.. one of the letters was solid and it all cracked and peeled off the first time it was washed (dont tell me I didn't wash it correctly either.. I wash all my t-shirts in cold water and inside out) Regardless I think I just got a bum shirt which sorta irritated me.

Also, I didn't see costs in that thread either... I'd be willing to pay more for the logo to be embroidered on my hoodie if that is an option vs the iron on decal like my shirt was.

whoa Sunshine, please clarify where it came from. The stuff we do is Silk Screened, not iron on decals like some other group buys I've seen here. This is all professional stuff and not done in my basement in my sparetime.Out of the last two group buys we've done for CEG we have only had on complaint. We sent SVT Pete the wrong size sweatshirt I believe and we rectified it rather quickly. I've had my hoodies for three years now and all of the letters are still intact and looking purdy.We try to keep all the colors dark and all of the printing in one color to keep costs down for everyone. I believe the last two years 99.9% of everything done for CEG has been silver since it seems to go with everything.I think all of the Old School Chicago CEGers still wear thier stuff. Except for me since my favorite jacket in the whole world got a bit warm in a 3L cookout.....You old guys know that story.I'm going to let this run until Friday to check interest then work on prices for us. As all of our old customers know this isnt an internet site where everything is done through E-mail and PM's, you guys will recieve a phone number or two for any issues or concerns you might have.Go to the old forums and search for the screen name Bk6358 in the Group Buy forum for the basic idea of what we do and what we charge.Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back