• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Evo hood interest check

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted one but have already made a deal to pick one up since the other threads just didn't seem like they were ever going to get off the ground! If you guys get one made up in CF Maybe colored I might pick up another, I'm watching & waiting.

Not much is going to happen here if there isn't enough interest. We're waiting for bagged to make a protoype of the other hood before that gets going

Yeah...and you are not going to get very much interest without at least an estimate of cost. I would love one, but I am not going to say I am interested until I get an idea on how much it is going to run. Make sense?

Yeah...and you are not going to get very much interest without at least an estimate of cost. I would love one, but I am not going to say I am interested until I get an idea on how much it is going to run. Make sense?

Makes more sense to just add your name to the list. If it's not a realistic price you can always so it's too much. This is an interest check! You're not committed to anything, basically by putting your name on the list it means that if the item in question was made you would seriously consider buying said item.

If a lot of people are intimidated because they think the price might be too much, put a maximum price next to your name and add it to the list. This way if the item goes into production we'll know who can/will be willing to pay for the item.

Wuts with all the hoods. How about some trunks theres only one trunk lid out there how about we see about getting a pre-98 lid in CF with and w/o a wing???????

You would have to ask Top Shop about the possibility of making one. They said they were willing to make a hood, so thats what sparked the hood interest.

Price of the hood would be $600.00 shipped to the lower 48 states for the group purchase. The price of the hood is $400.00 shipping is going to be $200.00 because the hood has to go on a truck.
If we can get everyone that is interested in getting the hood to send $40.00 to our paypal at topshop@santel.net . Then by the time that the hood is done the persons that sent the $40.00 will be getting the hood for $560.00 shipped. Also if it ends up that we don't make the hood we will refund everyones money. This will also help with what it will cost to make the hoods.

The reason for this is because we need to have a for sure number of people that want the hood. We can have people sign up all day long but when it comes down to actually purchasing the hood that is a different story and we have less than half of people that wanted it. Doing it this way we are not out of all the money that it would take to build the mold which is going to to be about $4000.00.

Thanks
Justin B

Well I would need to have everyone that wants one send in the money and have a commitment to buy before anything.

Damn, I am very interested in this. $400.00 for a hood, I would probably be able to swing that. I currently have a money crunch going on since I am buying a house so I don't know when I could have the money ready. I would much rather come up and pick the hood up myself since I only live 3 hours away.

Yeah you could come and get it if you would like, that goes for anyone in the surronding area.
I know that I would rather save on the shipping of anything any day of the week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back