• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CF heatshield interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still is on the schedule to happen. However I am now trying to get the builder to pick up the pace as I recently found out that there have been other products put ahead of this one. I apologize for the wait but I will let everyone know the second there is any more information.

Well once again I have been told one more week. So, at this point it looks as if it will not happen. If the guy does get it done sometime then I will go from there and let everyone know. Sorry for getting anyone's hopes up. I just hope that I can get my aluminum version back from him.

It was worth a shot. Sucks that the shop jerked you around like that... Maybe at some point they will get around to it.

Thanks for keeping us up to date!

Dido on last message, any update? I've been watch the thread for like a month cause I was at least interested in seeing the product (I don't drive around with my cover on know, so why would I want one? lol) I thought maybe if this shop of was reliable mayber we could get other parts made, but apparently, its not important to the shop. Its a shame because I would have really liked to see more parts avaliable for our cars, especially one like this that spured a good amount of interest. :-(

CF Heatshield

CF Heatshield

I am interested, If the price is the same as the aluminum one, it may look nicer.

Keep me informed as to price and availability.

Gary

I have been trying for about two weeks now just to get my aluminum one back with no success so I wouldn't hold your hopes up. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back