• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2000 CSVT meets 17" BBS RZ's

fogartyjohn

commanospace
the rims

IMG00016-20101206-2234-Copy.jpg

the car

mmmm.jpg

getting tires this weekend then ill get pics with the rims on.
lemme know what you think guys

Why is everyone one here so impatient? Jeez, he posted pre pics at least. Can't wait to see how they look on the car!

Why is everyone one here so impatient? Jeez, he posted pre pics at least. Can't wait to see how they look on the car!

Impatient? It has nothing to do with that. It's stupid to create a thread without actually posting what you created it for in the first place. "2000 CSVT meets 17" BBS RZ" tells me I'll be seeing pictures of those wheels on an SVT. Instead, a picture of the wheel, and one of the car without the wheels? :shrug:

Cut the guy some slack! At least he posted pictures of the rims and his car...90% of the time when people get flamed it's because there are no photos at all. Don't be a D-bag because you think everyone else will jump on your bandwagon. At your rate, you may as well go into the calendar discussion thread and piss and moan that there are scenic backgrounds in the pictures that everyone posted, that the scenic backgrounds are distracting, and it's stupid to have backgrounds because it's a "Contour Calendar" not a "Scenic Calendar".

Nice rims dude. They should look sweet when you get them mounted. :cool:

well he asked what we thought, I think the wheels look good, but I think they would look even better, wait for it, wait for it! ON THE CAR!!! lol.

Those would look sick if they were a tad concave. Not a fan of the style. None the less they are quality rims :)

I hope the offset is sweet...

- amyn

Impatient? It has nothing to do with that. It's stupid to create a thread without actually posting what you created it for in the first place. "2000 CSVT meets 17" BBS RZ" tells me I'll be seeing pictures of those wheels on an SVT. Instead, a picture of the wheel, and one of the car without the wheels? :shrug:

Exactly.

note to OP: if youre gonna post a thread about pics that dont exist, what you can do is, be like "here are some teaser pics... ;)" and that keeps everyone on the edge of their seats instead of pissing them off.

or just dont do it.

either way, I'm pretty excited to see how those look on the car. we dont see too much variety of what wheels are put on the contour so this should look pretty sweet.

His title doesn't state the wheel are on the car, so he's not claiming anything. Just that they've met. :shrug:

Here, since so many people on here need pictures to replace the lack of imagination...

bbsmeetssvt.jpg

Back