• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Attention...

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
...our Lotus' will be on display at the NAIAS for everyone to enjoy! We'll have a silver Exige, a metallic black Elise, a 211 factory track car, a tri-fuel Exige and maybe something else. Some of the cars have been prepped already and others are about to be, well, when I get done with this post anyways:laugh: I'm looking forward to seeing the display once its set up down there, make sure you check it out and if you come into some money, well, come by and pick one up, we have several to chose from, new and used!

www.autoeuropesales.com

Soory about that...

Soory about that...

Here, this should be easier to read:eek:

Our Lotus' will be on display at the NAIAS for everyone to enjoy! We'll have a silver Exige, a metallic black Elise, a 211 factory track car, a tri-fuel Exige and maybe something else. Some of the cars have been prepped already and others are about to be, well, when I get done with this post anyways:laugh: I'm looking forward to seeing the display once its set up down there, make sure you check it out and if you come into some money, well, come by and pick one up, we have several to chose from, new and used!

www.autoeuropesales.com

what is up with this color stuff? Are you trying to express the rainbow that is inside you :laugh:

I'll make sure to look out for it when i go this year:cool:

I'll be draggin' the wife through with me this year...I'll definitely check it out. Is that going to be one of the downstairs setups?

would love to go but I've sworn off the NAIAS as I just don't enjoy it. If I wanted to feel like I was at a dealership to buy a car I'd go to a dealership to buy a car.

what is up with this color stuff? Are you trying to express the rainbow that is inside you :laugh:

I'll make sure to look out for it when i go this year:cool:

Harry, I'm throwing out a red challenge flag to this:laugh: but anyways, I was trying to use green, the color of Lotus:cool: BTW, we're right by the MINI set-up, lucky me!

Back