• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"coolest car award

my98SVTturbo

Hard-core CEG'er
i might be getting several nominations for my highschools "coolest car" for the senior class. everybody lovesssssss the CSVT. eveyone looks when i drive through the school parking lot when i drive by all of the clicks everyone gives me thumbs up n asks me what it is and compliments it so much. ha this is pretty cool.

junior and senior years of HS i was voted nicest vehicle. only ONE car could get me and it was a 90LX 5.0 with a few goodies.

Most of the highschoolers just loved that the fact that my CSVT was slammed (and it's only on eibachs) .. can't wait to get airbags :nonono::laugh:

The kids in grades lower then me would always yell out.. "ricer!" .. and "tuner fag!" .. and i would yell "these bodykits are stock you idiot!"

i loved highschool :rolleyes:

--
I went to highschool with kids who had B4 Audi S4's, Mazda RX8, brand new Audi A4 and BMW 335i's :blackeye:

Last edited:
Wow... highschool thumbs up... awesome.. now you guys can base your daily decisions like mortages, stocks, moving across the country, and whether or not to raise children in life on the fact that different "cliques" give thumbs up, or that people younger than you are mislead by your stock bodykits!

(PS.. this is my way of saying, "MAN! I Miss High school, about 9 years ago! I thought that stuff was important, then, too.)

This thread makes me wonder what the average age of CSVT drivers are:shrug: ?
At 43 ya'll are making me feel ancient:help:

don't think its that high really. Most should be in mid-late 20s to early 30s. For the most part, most here r young. Anyone older that drives a csvt probably isnt looking to make any modifications. So registering and staying on here is not priority.

Wow... highschool thumbs up... awesome.. now you guys can base your daily decisions like mortages, stocks, moving across the country, and whether or not to raise children in life on the fact that different "cliques" give thumbs up, or that people younger than you are mislead by your stock bodykits!

(PS.. this is my way of saying, "MAN! I Miss High school, about 9 years ago! I thought that stuff was important, then, too.)

Holy **** your 27.....but you act 50 :laugh:

DAMNIT! I'm not OLD PEOPLE!

why does everyone keep saying that!!?!??

LOL :D :D

DAMNIT! I'm not OLD PEOPLE!

why does everyone keep saying that!!?!??

LOL :D :D

Hurry up and die already!:cool:

junior and senior years of HS i was voted nicest vehicle. only ONE car could get me and it was a 90LX 5.0 with a few goodies.

and then at my school, your car would have been egged, dented, key'ed, toilet paper'ed, shaving creamed, and saran wrapped.... in that order. They all had their parents money so damaging other peoples parents property didnt mean much.... (I had to pay for my stuff :()

i have a few Friends that love it and have got the thumbs up like once or twice. but other than that not a whole lot of people know what it is. the real car guys do and they like it for what it is. even if they have there 400hp talons

wow, thats cool. but there were some pretty damn cool cars at my high school. one girl i knew drove a new Jag XJ.

you want to know cool high school car?? this 17 year old kid came by my pad last night to try some wheels on his car. he brought some friends. he is rolling a brand new 335 coupe! already on 19s but his are cheapos and he wants the good stuff :cool: his buddy, also 17, was driving an 07 CLK230(?).

then again, Nick Hogan has been driving a few 100000000hp supras and a few vipers for the last year so :shrug:

Back