• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hittin' up the junkyard Tuesday morning...

Well I went up to the yard this past Sat. and got some stuff for the car.
I ended up with a driver's door and fender, 4 rims and tires, The plastic piece that goes in front of the engine on a v6, and a few little things for $125. hope to put it on soon.

Big G :cool:

You scored at the yard too. Nice!
It's hard to find wheels at the yards around here. You may find two or three but it's the fourth one that usually eludes you, either that or it's trashed. :crazy:

Post some shots when you get everything installed.

You scored at the yard too. Nice!
It's hard to find wheels at the yards around here. You may find two or three but it's the fourth one that usually eludes you, either that or it's trashed. :crazy:

Post some shots when you get everything installed.

Will do. I got the door on the other day and had to fight with the electric window. I thought the motor was bad but here it was one of the connections in the window plug were burnt up.:crazy: I got it fixed and working though.:cool:

I got the fender off but I have to replace the coil springs so I'm leaving it off till I get that changed. ;) It is kicking my butt though. :troutslap: I only have a couple hours a day to work on it till I go to work. I'll get 'er done though. Pics to come.:)

Peace,
Big G :cool:

Back