• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

It better not be warm (above 32) this weekend
disgusted.gif

I WAS going to hightower but I am not sure if I like the look of T-red and black or t-red and -tred. But I will be installing the new clock dash...hopefully changing the oil and if I am really lucky the tranny fluid.

I WAS going to hightower but I am not sure if I like the look of T-red and black or t-red and -tred. But I will be installing the new clock dash...hopefully changing the oil and if I am really lucky the tranny fluid.

Yeah I personally gave up on the hightower idea. I am just going to be happy with my eyelids that cover most of the chrome :cool:

Well if I get the energy and time to finish mine they should be pretty sweet. I just dont know if the other stuff im doing with them is gonna work or not. :(

there is one that rolls around up here that has a sticker across the back window saying "sorry Im slow, i have to shift"
LOL....I just saw that yesterday. They bring it into work for service every once in a while.

A gay guy brought his 07 in yesterday. He has some sweet rims on it and a ghost flame job. Also horizontal bar billet grille. The thing actually looks pretty sweet, for being an XB.:nonono:

LOL....I just saw that yesterday. They bring it into work for service every once in a while.

A gay guy brought his 07 in yesterday. He has some sweet rims on it and a ghost flame job. Also horizontal bar billet grille. The thing actually looks pretty sweet, for being an XB.:nonono:

TC is where it is at yo! :cool: I wants me a supercharged one. still. :laugh:

most of you are from minnesota.... i feeel ashamed to be an iowa boy.
I like Iowa.

What I dont like is that Iowa drivers need to read up on "Minnesota rules of the road"...meaning dont drive in the left lane. Ever !!!!!

Slower traffic move to the right please.

Last edited:
Retarded freakin' drivers in Duluth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was heading down the hill today, and there was a green light for me and a red light for cross traffic. As I am heading down I see a minivan that does a rolling stop at the red light and goes right on threw it! I had to slam on the breaks as I knew she wasn't going t stop...came within about 4-5 feet of hitting her. She just kind of waves sorry as she was talking on her cell phone. This could have been the SECOND time I could have t-boned a woman in a minivan running a red light as I was heading down the hill (the other time in my prism...which took out her minivan).

While my friends in Duluth own two minivans, and they drive down the hill a great deal, I don't see her talking on a cell phone while driving.

Back