• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

if you need me to. this time around, if we have to pull carbs, you should buy new jets. we'll lean it out on the pilot jet one size so it wont bog so hard on the low end :)

Ohhhh I like the way you think :cool: That thing is kind of a pig out of the hole. I wish it had more bottom end, it's scary with a sled that old when it get up near triple digits, so that's kind of a waste :laugh:

Anyone seen a dark blue SVT in the cities? My brother said that he's seen one every day on his way to work sitting at some guys house. It's up on stands at the moment so my brother was thinking of going up to him and asking if he wants to sell it cheap. I wonder if it has a blown motor and if it's a real SVT or a SE with SVT GFX.

Ohhhh I like the way you think :cool: That thing is kind of a pig out of the hole. I wish it had more bottom end, it's scary with a sled that old when it get up near triple digits, so that's kind of a waste :laugh:

the reason its sluggish is because your primary and secondary spring are old and faded, so the engagement is low, which lugs the motor down hard, and it shifts out really fast because the springs are soft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSWuA-RttGU

This song makes me want to punch someone in the face...

Any of you have those songs that get you jacked? I'm not too into the message of the song, but something about it pumps me up.

That song makes me want to punch him in the face. I hate false patriots like him who use this country and patriotic messages to make their living. He would have nearly no career if it wasn't for songs like that. Alan Jackson pisses me off as well. You just look at them and know they are posers, out to make a quick buck on someone's real feelings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSWuA-RttGU

This song makes me want to punch someone in the face...

Any of you have those songs that get you jacked? I'm not too into the message of the song, but something about it pumps me up.

you guys and your fkin ghey "god bless america" songs. kiss my a$$ mother :censored:'s

maybe you should listen to real music once in a while

you guys and your fkin ghey "god bless america" songs. kiss my a$$ mother :censored:'s

maybe you should listen to real music once in a while

no no no no. You dont understand. Read my first post. I don't agree with the message of the song. In fact, he is a democrat himself and admitted to capitalizing on the emotions of a nation at the time. He is in fact, a complete douche nozzle.

Settle yourself :crazy:

Sigh....Ford dealer near me has one of these, a SHO, a Shelby GT500KTR, Shelby GT500 vert, Fusion Sport. If I only had the money. LOL

photo4.jpg

A family friend of ours who owns a candy store in fargo went to test drive a SHO and they wouldnt let him.

They are letting anyone test drive this one. I sat in it...and it was niiiiice. This was after I bought the Navigator and we were just talking about cars in general. He is like, want to see something cool...I am like sure. Brings me to the garage and *wham*, there it is. I love it. :drool:

They are letting anyone test drive this one. I sat in it...and it was niiiiice. This was after I bought the Navigator and we were just talking about cars in general. He is like, want to see something cool...I am like sure. Brings me to the garage and *wham*, there it is. I love it. :drool:
Lucky guy. I'm hoping this guy leases one (he leases a new car every year) so I can take it for a spin. :eek:

Back