• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

You. Are. Nuts. :laugh: I'm sure there has been a lot of work involved though.

Duluth again eh? Don't sound so excited ;)

DUluth would be alright to stay in. i do like the twin cities better, but that also has a lot to do with the fact that is where most of my friends are.

i dont think i would want one (an old bug) for winter purposes though. air cooled motors arent really known to pump out the heat for the cabin :D

i DO like some of the ohter VW's though, such as these :)

P1010714.jpg

ginster.jpg

Last edited:
I'd rock the sedan, maybe not that low though :p

eh, you learn to drive that low of a car. the sway bar on the fiero sits about 3 inches off the ground. the only time i had a problem with that was when i couldnt avoid a dead deer on the highway. mmm, tastey :)

i amost ran into a problem last year on my way to car craft. i got off 35W and the offram had that top layer of pavement scraped off. well, i was following my brothers lemans and he was able to straddle this fairly high manhole cover. i swerved to avoid it but caught it with the left side of the car. LUCKLY i didnt bend a wheel, or get a bulge!

the SVT front is pretty darm low though, i'll admit that. at the guys running front spoilers, i wonder how often the are painting them.

low cars FTW!!!!

i use to want one, and the do look good onthe right cars (like outlaw's), but it looks cleaner without it.

that front lip on the VW's isnt painted, and if i remember right, it is fairly flexible. i drove a green lowered GTI before i bought my accord, and i remember hitting snow with it. it doesnt really show damage. now if it was painted, that'd be a different story.

when does your car come out?

i use to want one, and the do look good onthe right cars (like outlaw's), but it looks cleaner without it.

that front lip on the VW's isnt painted, and if i remember right, it is fairly flexible. i drove a green lowered GTI before i bought my accord, and i remember hitting snow with it. it doesnt really show damage. now if it was painted, that'd be a different story.

when does your car come out?

Mine is too cool to put away? :shrug:

Back