• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Your "SZ get ready" list - start now so you don't run out of time!

wow a list already lets see.

-Paint and install pre-98 trunk lid KEEPING THE STOCK ONE ON
-Fill holes and repaint front bumper
-Install lm1 wideband 02WILL BE INSTALLED THIS WEEKEND
-Send off spare 3l aluminum uim and tb to blufuz to powdercoat cromeWILL HAVE TO WAIT
-Get some mesh for front bumper to hide fmic :cool:
-Re-dyno the carWILL HAPPEN AT SZ IF NPG COMES OUT
-Hook up H.I.D kit to projector headlightsDONT KNOW IF I CAN
-Schedule rental truck/suv and rent trailer to tow to szWILL TOW WITH THE BUICK
-Mentally prepare to abuse my body with non stop drinking again:laugh:
-Install 2tone rear seatsGOING TO SELL THEM AT SZ
-Taking to Mahdavi motorsports this weekend to install a external battery cutoff so I can race at my local tracks.

I cant think of anything else.

Ok I am gonna edit my list in bold next to it.

sweet, so jess, myself, and baby can ride with you in the truck!!!
:crazy:

haha I thought about that, but then I remembered how uncomfortable we were driving two hours to that FTE meet.
I'm not sure it's legal to have you sit in the SVT locked inside the trailer either. :laugh:

so you're really talking about an enclosed trailer? Where are you guys gonna store that thing? :crazy:

so you're really talking about an enclosed trailer? Where are you guys gonna store that thing? :crazy:

Their just going to store the SVT in the trailer and put the trailer in the garage:laugh:

Last edited:
Dropped the car off at Mahdavi Motorsports this morning to do a custom set up for a external battery cutoff switch, they are going to fab and mount up a fold down plate bracket and put the cutoff behind it so when the plate it up you wont ever know its there.

Dropped the car off at Mahdavi Motorsports this morning to do a custom set up for a external battery cutoff switch, they are going to fab and mount up a fold down plate bracket and put the cutoff behind it so when the plate it up you wont ever know its there.

Wow man cant wait to see it..Should be pretty nice set-up

The car is done and ready but I wont get out there till Sat mornng to pick it up. I will post pics of the cutoff when I get home then.

1. fix exhaust
2. finish amp
3. fix paint chip
4. new tires
5. headlights.
6. clean the hell out of it.

Maybe a mirko.:shrug:

There is some more just drawing blanks right now

Back