• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Your favorite SZ memories?

Getting to ride in Robert's car...:laugh: :drool:

Getting to DRIVE Starjammir's car!...:drool: ;)

Learning about the "shocker" and giving it to anyone who cut us off on the highway home...

Meeting Terry, Stazi, and Warmonger...and everyone else! :laugh:

Finally meeting the owners' of some wicked cars, e.g. BaggedSVT and BluFuz...;)

Winning "Best SVT Contour of Show"...thanks everybody!!

And finally, caravaning with friends and talking about cars all weekend...:)

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA I couldn't sleep after like 8 of the Blue mojo's.

Some of the best times was friday night in the parking lot at 4am plotting against peoples cars and making James sick :)

HAHAHAHA I couldn't sleep after like 8 of the Blue mojo's.

Some of the best times was friday night in the parking lot at 4am plotting against peoples cars and making James sick :)

I know the feeling. Not sure how STOOBIE went to sleep. He must of had like 10!

There some crazy quotes from Friday night, not all I think are repeatable on the net :help:

MFing green Mojo FTW!!!! My heart hates me but it was awesome tasting. No wonder it's illegal in the lower 48. And how could I forget the lovely Luca and her husband bringing other ppl and I Yuengling from PA. Soooooo good. I blame the Y for anything I may have done wrong at the banquet. LOL!

I should have known!! You were so red, and taking 4ever to read names off. It all makes sense now! :idea:

Funniest things:

Barge dancing on the rail behind some chicks
Kenny Dancing with the 60 yr old
Someone playing wingman with a 300 lbs chick (Wooohoo she was a hottie)

Kenny: Steeda what do you think of her?
2 minutes go by
Steeda: Yup!
Kenny: Spits the beer in his mouth out all over the place

Guy telling barge hes gonna brake his wrist
Kenny telling the cab driver hes gonna hurt him
Steeda and Mikey saying that we are gonna blow up the cab

McD's on Thursday in Muskegon. Everyone is standing outside McD's waiting for Fuz since he got help up at a light. I head inside, order, and almost complete eating as everyone else walks in. Someone says, "Hey Todd are you hungry?" Me with mouth full, "YES!" :D

Ryan Kneeshaw's face as we take M!key's car for a drive. Was like Spaceballs during Ludicrous speed. "I see plaid."

fooled.jpg

Last edited:
I just remembered something! My favorite SZ memory is when we were on the way to show n shine and I got forced into some construction barrels thanks to a slow buick in front of me and next to me. I hit at least one and destroyed whatever it was that was lying between them!:blackeye:

I just remembered something! My favorite SZ memory is when we were on the way to show n shine and I got forced into some construction barrels thanks to a slow buick in front of me and next to me. I hit at least one and destroyed whatever it was that was lying between them!:blackeye:

you crashed your car?? wtf??

i almost choked on my tongue when todd called out the $100 gift certificate for a trubendz exhaust and steeda said something like " that's what you're gonna have to pay someone to make it fit!"

haha

I didn't crash it, just scraped up the pass fender and mirror a little. My SE already had damage on the drivers door from a deer hit in January. I was pissed to say the least. :mad: Almost made me want to turn around and not go to show n shine. I don't know what I ran over either, but there were lots of pieces of it :laugh:

well im glad i could make the memory list :)

the whole trip was a memory for me, i had fun, woulda been better if i had brought a trailer, or just not blowing it up.

and to the post previous, it's not TRUBENDZ, its WRONGBENDZ

i almost choked on my tongue when todd called out the $100 gift certificate for a trubendz exhaust and steeda said something like " that's what you're gonna have to pay someone to make it fit!"

haha

well sadly thats about right, my father and I helped CSVT1214 install his trubendz piping kit with the magnaflow resinator and mufflers that he got and it cost him about that much to have a shop make eveything work well ... but then again the resonator was the wrong one but they made it work ...

Toadass said:
Bk sleeping on the table in the breakfast area and the desk girl telling him to go to his room and his reply was "Tuesday" or "Pankcakes" or something else obscure.

Saturday night was bad, First was beer, then Vodka and Diet Coke, then some yellow stuff, then some green stuff, then some blue stuff, then two more coffee cups of the green stuff, then a buttload of Arby's.....And I think I wanted her to turn the waffle irons on.....

AliasJerkoff said:
Steve (BK) calling everybody he sees a ricer, even some old lady.

Come on dude, she had blue hair, that's not stock....

The Trunk-Monkey-Oh! said:
Getting 38 Arby's Melts and a Large popcorn chicken with drunken hetfield, bk4293, and pole120

Josh is flirting with the desk chick, and I'm telling her not to listen to him because I wanted her to call Arby's for me was awesome

Pete telling me while he's hanging over a toilet bowl to go back and drink, he doesnt want to ruin my weekend, me telling him if I drank anymore I'd be on the other side of the fuggin toilet, and that that would pretty much ruin my weekend....

I walked into the room at 5am, and here's Kevin at 7am wanting to go home...

Meeting Warmonger and Terry Haines in person was a definate pleasure for me.....

And seeing the rest of you fugg heads again was awesome too. CEG is the best!!!!

Goodnight everyone...

Last edited:
The drive up and back with Suriel, the fastest driving cop ever

Being woke up at 2:30am to let grimmsvt in ((grimm and hmouta were both great roommates))

Gingerman was a ton of fun including going off track as the victoracers started chunking

Hanging out with Tom again, but finally not just so he can work on my car

Meeting todd with the fusion and going to the bar with him, tom, joey, and his wife

Hanging with baggedsvt and his wifey and those other people (I was quite drunk and whatnot) in the hot tub till the early morning, messing with the hotel girl

Seeing/sitting in/riding in the nice contours

Talking to TH, learned a few things

Dynoing some decent numbers

The banquet, including the spec certificate and the wheel polish

Driving in rain on wore out on r compounds

Elky unlocking my car with his key

There's probably more but I drank way too much to remember everything

1 person complimented my SE all weekend, and that was Lamonte (RialKnight) thanks!:cool::laugh:

hey, its better then getting asked every 20 seconds why you dont have a front bumper.

Although I think your exhaust sounded really good. But I still like mine better :D

Plus I love your Brake calipers, how the have "Zetec" painted onto them.

Meeting new people was as fun as seeing old friends. :D
Someone gave me some great beer to swig from a big bottle. It was awesome, thank you.:help:
The Arse slapping contest; who said "I think you annihilated my azz cheecks!":eek:
Dueling air bags! :cool:
People looking out for me after I became possesed and out of control.:troutslap:

I have a few regrets but not arriving until Saturday morning is number one. Thanks again to everyone; my cheeks hurt from laughing so much.

Mark

hey, its better then getting asked every 20 seconds why you dont have a front bumper.

Although I think your exhaust sounded really good. But I still like mine better :D

Plus I love your Brake calipers, how the have "Zetec" painted onto them.
Thanks! My exhaust is just an SVT exhaust with no res. Sounds crappy cold, sounds awesome warmed up. I think the little details make the car sometimes and the caliper lettering is one of my fav. mods

Back