• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Xtr33m Hyundai Accent *cough*

zorrex

Enjoys the Abuse
Bwahaha here's that Hyundai Accent I had mentioned at some other point in time. I was stopped at a light and got one decent pic, but I was moving in the second one...LOL

0821071038.jpg

0821071038a.jpg

a long time ago i grabbed a digital camera and my younger cousins and we went rice hunting.

just going around the mall we found like 10 cars...i wonder if i saved the pics.

Bwahaha here's that Hyundai Accent I had mentioned at some other point in time. I was stopped at a light and got one decent pic, but I was moving in the second one...LOL

0821071038.jpg

0821071038a.jpg

Park your '96 4 cyl Contour next it and take a pic. You'll be suprized how simmilar the two cars will look! :) If you had the same bumper it would take an expert to tell them apart. lol :)

Last edited:
Man I wonder if that thing has a turbo?:confused: :laugh: :crazy:

lol if he can't afford paint to make his bumpers and fenders match the rest of the car then i doubt it.. speaking of turbo hyundai's though i watched on get dyno'd the other day.. it was the biggest whooper and it almost blew up on the dyno but it still managed to put down 230 something hp... moral of the story i guess hyundais suck

Mom, what are you doing parking your car in a neighborhood like that? Shame on you, something could happen to it. It might possibly get a primer body kit and some rims on it. Tisk! Tisk!

i actually like it! I had an accent, it was awsome, not the fastest car in the world but the most reliable ever, not one problem at all during my three year ownership, I beat it and it took all the abuse. Thumbs up to the dude driving it!

By any chance do you smoke crack?

to all his own... I said with more work.... like PAINT being the biggest thing... and I really like the look of Rallye type cars... Hmm a hyundia accent maybe...

especially the second picture of the green red and grey rallye accent :drool:

do i smoke crack..... did you go to school? there are opinions there on what people like and dislike.... childish....

- Amyn

Now for you people who like this car...oops:

0822070848.jpg

Sorry I missed half of it, I was driving at ~30mph and needed to concentrate on the road. This car is 5 different colors. The stock green-ish color, primer (body kit), gray1 (hood, not to mention it's rusting...), gray2 (bondo), and red. And as you can see if this car were to go over a speedbump the body kit would instantly be ruined. :shrug:

Last edited:
Now for you people who like this car...oops:

0822070848.jpg

Sorry I missed half of it, I was driving at ~30mph and needed to concentrate on the road. This car is 5 different colors. The stock green-ish color, primer (body kit), gray1 (hood, not to mention it's rusting...), gray2 (bondo), and red. And as you can see if this car were to go over a speedbump the body kit would instantly be ruined. :shrug:

Your talking about color I still think the car is decent..... Do you realize that people dont have the money to dish out for a body kit and rims and then a paint job... things are expensive......Maybe he didnt due to him buying a body kit and wanting to paint the whole car??? and hes saving for that now... gotta give cred to people on what they did not everyone is as rich as you and does everything at once........all tho it should be done that way to avoid 15 different colors:nonono:.

Car is still cool.... just needs paint badly....

Edit: That car is extremely low and not like the other picture, air suspension or hydraulics or sumthing?

- Amyn

That car is extremely low and not like the other picture, air suspension or hydraulics or sumthing?

- Amyn

Well, it's sitting on a bit lower pavement. Looks as though there were repairs done to water/sewer/gas/electric so there's a maybe 1-inch ditch where the pavement sank it, and thats where he parked. But yes, it really does sit that low...It looks to me this car was in a pretty bad accident and he repaired it by putting on a body kit? Instead of a stock bumper? :nonono: Should have invested the difference in paint...

Back