• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

WTF ... snow?!?!?!

BrApple

No Life But CEG
anyone else see the chance for a mix of rain and snow on friday?

it was fun enough having it be 30 degrees and frost on the car this morning.

Supposed to be here too for the next three days...bah, I swear I saw some when I finished mowing the lawn last Sat, never saw light rain blow up & down the way this stuff was. Chance of it only in the mornings when it's cold though, then 60's again next week. Take your vitamins!

no want snow!!!!

i am tearing down a pool on saturday and hopefully mowing the lawn/picking up leaves on sunday.
grrr

and go figure, its actually fairly nice out now.

and chris, it looks like the shore will only have rain on friday, but a chance of a mix up here in Enfield.

Freakin Crappy! The big annual Volvo meet at the Museum of Transportation is on Sunday...Car is all waxed up and ready to go and now the weather loks like it's going to suck...

Yeah, but who wants to walk around a car show in the rain...If it's occasional sprinkles thats bad enough. If it's rain, it's not worth going to. If it's snow, my AWD will barely overcome the lack of traction from my Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s.

Back