• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wisconsin Dyno Meet Interest Check

ymicz

New CEG'er
Hey guys, I've been wanting to get my contour on the dyno with all its mods but haven't had the time. However I've got a little more time as of recently. There's a nice little dyno place around here, and I haven't talked to them yet, but I was going to call and talk with the owner and see if we couldn't get a group discount. I've talked with him once before but not about this. I was wondering how many people would be intrested in this, so that I can give him a number when I call. The normal rate is IIRC $99 for a calibration run and 2 pull's, the best pull you get a printed copy of. Air to Fuel is available for $20 more making it $119. These are if you go and do it yourself. I'm thinking if we can get like 8-10 people and reserve a saturday, we can work out some sort of discount. I'd like to keep this contique/cougar only if possible. Let me know what you guys think.

Performance Engine in Madison has the best Dyno Rates I've ever seen myself.. Where you thinking of going? I know a few people I work with at RockAuto are working on projects now and want to do some dyno shortly

im interested but i gotta get a belt for the blower and make sure it'll work first, lol. it might be too late by then

if you want to make the trip down to chicago, theres a great shop in South Elgin, Logan Motorsports.

They've done tuning on a good number of 3L cougars. They've got an amazing dyno [not the rolling road variety], and their prices are lower [80 for 3 pulls]

I just shot them an interest email.

oh I might as well throw up my dyno from them from last month [its a basically stock atx, no tuning, just a baseline dyno pull]

0101ol6.jpg

Back