• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Winter Sports Dec 19th - 22nd

Pudmunkie

Hard-core CEG'er
Trying to head up to Nubs. Leave here Friday and come back Monday.

Anyone interested? Its only a few other people right now.

Anyone interested? Its only a few other people right now.

The wife and I may go, but that all depends on who the "other people" are. :D Seriously though, we may be up for it. We have a wedding that weekend which we really don't want to go to, and this would be a great excuse to put next to the regretfully decline checkbox on the invitation. :laugh:

Right now its me and a friend from highschool. Mexi said hes 75% sure as well.

We're gunna have a station wagon full of idiots...

Reebs, come, bring the wife. We need snow bunnies.

Yeah, everyone knows the Mexi won't ever bring one himself. . .

I'd actually consider going, but I'm going to be down south at the time.

I guess a split local town HOtel wouldn't be so bad. Anyone have discount lift coupons from Warren Miller? The one airing here isn't for a couple weeks.

WM isn't giving out nubs tickets. Just boyne and pine knob over here.
If we are running gates at alpine count me out other wise possibly make an appearance one day up there.

I guess a split local town HOtel wouldn't be so bad. Anyone have discount lift coupons from Warren Miller? The one airing here isn't for a couple weeks.

I looked and I think the rate is 104 for a weekend pass. Id like to probably do a night session too which is another 35~.

Plan on finding a random townie hotel motel and crashing. The more people we stuff in there the cheaper, the better.

We should have one more seat in mexi's car (shotgun). thats w/ the boards stacked down the middle.

PS. No boards on the roof... at least not mine.

PPS. Gates at alpine is no where near as cool as a weekend at nubs.

we're probably gunna need a hotel asap cause i'd think that hotels are gunna book up quick.

if we only ride 3 in the wagon it'll be perfect setup for boards

If you say so, I dont think we'll have any trouble finding a po-dunk hotel.

Back