• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Winter = FAIL

Yup ... THAT is the reason I will never own a white car again. :)

well it isnt as bad as it looks..i got it washed and it made me happy to chose white.. :)

IMG_0007-1.jpg

Much better Goonz! The R got a warm wash this past weekend, dried and put in the garage. Turned the heater on in the garage and put a layer of Zaino on today. Came out amazing! Can't wait for warmer weather to take the R out and have some fun!

I washed and vacuumed the Linc on Saturday. Even cleaned the whitewalls and shined the tires. Still looks good. Nice to be able to keep the car clean for more than a day at a time (or less, in some cases). :cool:

I am definitely ready for spring.

yeah the past few weeks of warm weather have been a serious tease.
I have to keep reminding myself it's still only February.

Much better Goonz! The R got a warm wash this past weekend, dried and put in the garage. Turned the heater on in the garage and put a layer of Zaino on today. Came out amazing! Can't wait for warmer weather to take the R out and have some fun!

dammn atleast you have some sort layer of wax on your car..I still have the the dealership wax on my car..or whatever is probably left of it which is none im sure...Im itching for spring to be here! I got my zaino ready :cool:

Back