• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Will these sidemarkers work?

not sure about that but i would get sidemarkers from a acura tl, my moms 05 has SWEET sidemarkers, they are a smoked silver and light up LED amber.

I think they would work as long as they fit into the hole on the side of the car..But not really my taste..I have sidemarker lights on my car not sure what ones, owner before me put them on i think

ive got those same ones on my car. i had to shave off some of the plastic around the back of the marker, and i enlarged my fender hole. your not going to find to many side markers that your not going to have to do some kind of modification to :bah:

Yeah I had some cheap autoparts store markers on my old svt...(i know bad taste) but I was young. The only reason I like the smoked look is because I thought it look really nice with my black wheels. Just a thought though...hey do you have any pics of the sidemarkers on your ride besides your cardomain page?

not sure about that but i would get sidemarkers from a acura tl, my moms 05 has SWEET sidemarkers, they are a smoked silver and light up LED amber.

Yeah I have seen those but arent they more box than a oval. I'm trying to picture them. Either way I cant go wrong for 40 bucks I guess

yo green SVT you got any pics of your car i see you got the black AXIS sevens im trying to get those but im not sure how the blk would look.
i like those a4 side markers though.

Back