• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Widebody!

that "yota" has a Yamaha built 2ZZGE motor with valve lift, with the right mods those things can friggan fly, tell him to try to get his grubby hands on a TRD super charger.

that car looks kick-ass! LOVE IT!

the last widebody Celica I saw was in 05 and it had a little too much goin on for me (even though it was not finished)

drop023.jpg

drop025.jpg

drop026.jpg

drop027.jpg

drop028.jpg

both celica's were good cars at one point in time. both people went to town on and ****ed everything up. first one posted and this ^^^ one should have been left alone i would have liked them so much more.

well done

imo, those celicas look like a$$. Personally i think they are on of the ugliest cars on the road, widebody or not

I think I remember seeing that the TRD charged celicas still produced really low hp #'s. I don't remember what show I saw it on, but they were comparing sport compact imports.

needs more horsepower.

What he said, that thing better be putting out some hella HP when it's done otherwise those new tires aren't going to be doing much besides "rolling". Those look as wide as my buddies 95 5.0 with 315's on the back...

Well don't hate on the car too much. It's only a show car. It's not meant for performance or anything. Like I said, my buddy has sponsorships, so basically when he goes to shows he is just advertising, that's it. He has put lots of time and effort into this car and it looks slick as he!! in my opinion...but to each his own.

Well don't hate on the car too much. It's only a show car. It's not meant for performance or anything. Like I said, my buddy has sponsorships, so basically when he goes to shows he is just advertising, that's it. He has put lots of time and effort into this car and it looks slick as he!! in my opinion...but to each his own.

Show cars are still stupid IMO.

Back