• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wideband gauges for LC-1

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Alright so I am pretty dead set on buying the Innovate LC-1 setup, but all of Innovates gauges don't really meet my needs/wants. I'm looking for a gauge with a digital/analog hybrid setup. Exactly like the AEM and PLX gauges. Does anyone know of a gauge like this that will work with the LC-1 output?

I know Innovate has the XD-16 gauge, but that gauge is like $300, which is also for good reason as it can be used to monitor more then just the AFR. For me this will be a permanently installed gauge for only reading AFR.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

why would you want the LC-1 if you want a A/F guage like AEM, etc. just buy one of those kits.

the real purpose of the LC-1 is to support A/F guages that don't come in a wideband kit. Like I am going to use the standard Autometer Phantom A/F guage with the LC-1.

but basically any A/F guage should work with the LC-1 because you can program the outputs.

Correct.

the output of the LC-1 is completely scalable (0-5V) so it will interface with any meter within those ranges.

Ok. So I can use an Auto Meter NV gauge that works on a 0-4v range with the LC-1. Excellent. Talking with the Innovate rep he said that there was no other gauges that would work with their system other the the DB, G2, G3 and XD-16 gauges they offered. Sounded like a load of BS to me.

I want the LC-1 for logging purposes and for its ability to calibrate. The LC-1 and the NPX AFR controllers are the only AFR controllers that check calibration and can be recal'd. When I start messing with boost I want to ensure I have the correct AFR and not end up blowing up my motor.

Back